Was mmr not reset?

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

Just wondering. Isn’t that a kind of basic thing for a new season?

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: eXeD.9738

eXeD.9738

Because kitten logic.

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

It’s the base for the leagues. Without mmr reset leagues mean nothing and this game failed once again. Leagues are supposed to show your mmr.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

Yea….I just can’t see this system working w/o a reset. Isn’t that the point of having seasons? Your performance in each is independent of what you did prior?

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: Ocosh.5843

Ocosh.5843

Well, if Ranked and Unranked have separate mmr, and mmr decays, then we’ve all been settling toward the bottom over the last month+ of locked Ranked queue. Of course, high ranked people will still be higher ranked, but there might be less of a steep slope. I wasn’t sure, because my first few games were certainly laughers, but I hadn’t been playing much Ranked leading up to the expansion, so it’s possible I had come close to being zeroed. It’s weird, because in some threads, people are complaining about good players having to grind through matches of embarrassing not-so-good players, and then in other threads, people are complaining that mmr wasn’t reset.

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

A direct answer to your question

Attachments:

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

after 5 matches your mmr will be back to what it used to be… they should have reset the mmr for every player and i hope they will do that in future seasons…

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Was mmr not reset?

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

This may explain why i do have to wait 5-6 minutes to get a match in the lowest division.. Since everyone is at that rank, it should be taking like 30 seconds at worse..