We need more things to jump on

in PvP

Posted by: Blacknasty.3641

Blacknasty.3641

I’m really glad to hear about the mega-servers, with all the recent changes I’ve been a bit worried that the mists would a ghost town. ( wait…aren’t the pvp maps technically ghost towns according to lore? )

Anyway, I’ve always thought that having a Treb and Enemy Wall to destroy would help fill out the mists. Also, going along with the mini-game idea, possibly involve one with running an orb through a bunch of golems with knock backs, cripples, immobilizes.

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but with all the game lore, and the Heart of the Mists being described as " the Mists is the space between worlds and realms, connecting to all worlds and binding the multiverse together, including the past, present, and future, and is the source of all things and where creatures from across the worlds converge"…it would be nice to see some heroes like Tybalt visit the mists in some feasible way. Or possibly hide NPC’s who may hint at some future Living Story content.

This might be too much and encourage people to not head to the cities, but it would be nice to have a black lion npc as well.

And lastly, this is more of a wish list type of thing, but it would be great if there more of a guild tie to PvP. Right now, for guild unlocks, there is nothing for sPvP. There used to be a banner you could drop, but glory has been removed. Maybe a rank point banner? Maybe the gold banner would boost silver for winning a match. Maybe doing tPvP as a group would reward extra guild influence. ( Honestly, I am not a member of a guild…but I’ve always thought the guild tie and reward for PvP has been lackluster. )

Anyway, I’m sure I’m missing something, but I need to get back to work. >.<

(edited by Blacknasty.3641)

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

I would like to see better placement of waypoints too. Getting to svanir is annoying.