We need to step back and think.

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Sure, PvP sucks right now. But that’s no reason to create a toxic environment for those still playing. On playing ranked today, I was surprised when my series of games had even more toxicity and flaming than the depths of ruby in the middle of the season. PvP needs some love from the dev end, but we shouldn’t contribute to its death. Be excellent to each other and respect those who put up with Anets balancing.

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Tell that to the 3 kitteners who intentionally dc’ed in a match yesterday.

in PvP

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Four matches today. 4 matches with either dc who apparently never even loaded into the map, or afk’d during a WINNING match.

I have no words.

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

PvP sucks, so players feel frustrated.
When players feel frustrated, they’re more likely to take out their frustration on other players.

It’s human nature and you’d be hard-pressed to change that. Better to tackle the cause of the frustration instead.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Morpeth.5318

Morpeth.5318

Blame Anet, they’ve completely skrewed pvp up, players are flustered and angry, and rightfully so.

in PvP

Posted by: Changer the Elder.2948

Changer the Elder.2948

Blame Anet, they’ve completely skrewed pvp up, players are flustered and angry, and rightfully so.

“Blame ANet, we’re just going to keep being kittens to other people who have nothing to do with developers whatsoever. We have every right to do that!”

How about we learn some basic human decency and just DON’T.

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

This Amber players on forum make me day. I play MMO RPG +- 15 years, start on Ultima online and focus primary PvP (WoW 6x gladiator,Lineage 1,2,Age of Conan, etc)-
All this game have crying people on forum, beacose these players are so bad.

From this players. GW2 is most balanced MMORPG game the past 15 years. Problem for casual players like you is skill base core. What does that mean ? L2P.

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

This Amber players on forum make me day. I play MMO RPG +- 15 years, start on Ultima online and focus primary PvP (WoW 6x gladiator,Lineage 1,2,Age of Conan, etc)-
All this game have crying people on forum, beacose these players are so bad.

From this players. GW2 is most balanced MMORPG game the past 15 years. Problem for casual players like you is skill base core. What does that mean ? L2P.

+1 for competitive respect.

Sometimes the harsh truth is what needs to be said. GW2 PvP is still the most balanced on the MMO market but casuals will always have something to say.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

I think we need to get Forum Moderator on the /report queue, so they could “act” in giving dishonor stack to verbal abuse/afk/leaver and other toxic stuff. They communicate well when they punish you, so It would probably be the same into the game.

Exemple:
Some players is verbal abusing in the map chat. 3 reports for verbal abuse. A mod read the report, look the chat log of the offender, send a “template verbal abuse in game mail” and give 20 stack of dishonor.

Job done.

This would help players known that spvp toxicity is not “granted” and Anet is working on it.

Any other solutions?

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

PvP is great atm guys. What is your problem? All classes are viable (don’t give me the ele sucks bull), Every class was played in the Qualifiers. There is a new map that is fun, they are working on making skyhammer and spiritwatch competitive. They are meeting a lot of QoL issues like queueing outside of the mists…. PvP hasn’t been this good in a long time. If your problem is “balance” then L2P against the classes that are hurting you. Not everything is devs fault. The point of PvP is to grow in skill, not to complain and be handed an OP build.

Delpfine Out

Delpfine Drake

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

PvP is great atm guys. What is your problem? All classes are viable (don’t give me the ele sucks bull), Every class was played in the Qualifiers. There is a new map that is fun, they are working on making skyhammer and spiritwatch competitive. They are meeting a lot of QoL issues like queueing outside of the mists…. PvP hasn’t been this good in a long time. If your problem is “balance” then L2P against the classes that are hurting you. Not everything is devs fault. The point of PvP is to grow in skill, not to complain and be handed an OP build.

Delpfine Out

Sums up my thoughts pretty well.

Gw2 PvP players be like: “ArenaNet doesn’t support PvP at all, it sux.”. Pointing out the things as you did, usually just countered with further complaints. In the big picture, ArenaNet got a lot right for PvP last patch. Good new map and good map changes, balanced matchmaking, queuing outside Mists, balance improvements.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I hope pvp dies and twitch stops letting anet broadcast.

Yeah, I said it.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Delpfine Out

It’s not great at all. I’ve played since the game was released and there NEVER has been less build variety. And yes the elementalist sucks, it’s not bull. Just try to play something that isn’t complete bunker with that class and land your staff/scepter/warhorn skills that lag like hell while being condi-bombed.

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

This is very true. I used to have 6 builds I could run and do well with on mesmer. Now I have to use chronomancer to keep up with other chronomancers. I can’t run phantasms at all, I can’t run power shatter because damage is too low now. I can’t run boon based builds with the boon strip. The blocking based builds I used to find situation-ally fun are nonviable such as scepter sword. Mesmer tanks are gone and can nolonger live a point without stealth much less hold.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

the stupidity of the community and balance team have driven this game into the ground.

people are still QQing about anything that kills them, even when it’s super easy to play against and bad (DH). devs remove amulets right left and centre, because they can’t balance and just try and appese the QQing forum (who just want to to be able to 1shot everyone).

so glad I quit this game. it just dives deeper and deeper.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

the stupidity of the community and balance team have driven this game into the ground.

people are still QQing about anything that kills them, even when it’s super easy to play against and bad (DH). devs remove amulets right left and centre, because they can’t balance and just try and appese the QQing forum (who just want to to be able to 1shot everyone).

Weren’t you one of the people who fought tooth and nail not to get turret engies nerfed lol

in PvP

Posted by: Jushiohara.9140

Jushiohara.9140

if you quit why are you here posting on this random person’s QQ post

The Sylvari Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

This is very true. I used to have 6 builds I could run and do well with on mesmer. Now I have to use chronomancer to keep up with other chronomancers. I can’t run phantasms at all, I can’t run power shatter because damage is too low now. I can’t run boon based builds with the boon strip. The blocking based builds I used to find situation-ally fun are nonviable such as scepter sword. Mesmer tanks are gone and can nolonger live a point without stealth much less hold.

I have been playing since beta too… I consider myself one of the best mechanical Mesmers in NA even though I don’t participate in tournaments (I think some pro leaguers would agree). And I have been playing power shatter, condi shatter, mistrust, and chrono meta and they all are viable for soloq. I’m working on a vast list of all builds for each class that are viable for soloq and FUN. Will post in a few days probably.

Delpfine Drake

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

if you quit why are you here posting on this random person’s QQ post

i drop by to check pvp’s pulse from time to time. if ballance ever went in a good direction i might queue again.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Unfortunately by moving back to Season 1 match making players are rewarded for MMR tanking then win streaking to next tier. If you solo Q you are well and truly kittened. You will undoutedly have at least 1 team mate who is at the start of a tier and is looking to lose the match.

GG Anet.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "