We're better than this, right?

in PvP

Posted by: LastHope.8127

LastHope.8127

I don’t care if this gets removed cus I didn’t blur the names. Fix your game.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

ANet said it’s fine, so save yourself time and just accept it as #allisvain.

P.S: instead of accomplishing anything, you may even get yourself an infraction for this. Mark my words. Source: I got infracted before for pointing out that top Pro Team exploited MMR.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

LastHope.8127

ANet said it’s fine, so save yourself time and just accept it as #allisvain.

P.S: instead of accomplishing anything, you may even get yourself an infraction for this. Mark my words. Source: I got infracted before for pointing out that top Pro Team exploited MMR.

I had a 3 day ban before because I asked why my post was merged with non related points (had 1 infrac point already). I realy don’t give a kitten anymore. I just want to play the game and have competitive fun.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

If they fixed this those people would not spend time playing this game, at that means lesser players playing the game.

People continue to play a game while they can abuse certain flaws.

The issue here is that their marketing project is making gw2 to be look like a awfull game(and this is not what even half people told me about gw2) but what Anet made is that Gw2 is all about unbalanced classes and rank farming, reason they try to avoid this game.

espuurtzz is doing the oposite to the game, people will laugh and leave how really the game works, and it is not Anet that has to adapt to easpuurtz it is the other way arround, bring bag 8 man gvg work classes to be balanced to team work and 8 man fight like we had in gw1….

Want to make a test, make the Grand Pavillion a 8 man traditional GvG fight with the old maps like a game event or something.

It would be better than working on awfull content that will make the game evem more stupid like the addons to wvw, even borked up a good map has the new bl…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Yes LastHope…

after you calm down delete this post… For your own good!

#I no words have"

in PvP

LastHope.8127

If they fixed this those people would not spend time playing this game, at that means lesser players playing the game.

People contintue to play a game while they can abuse certain flaws.

You think less people will play a fixed game?!

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

People contintue to play a game while they can abuse certain flaws.

You think less people will play a fixed game?!

in this case probably yes.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Got to get legendary somehow.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

I must be in the minority here. I don’t see what is wrong with this particular match up.

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I must be in the minority here. I don’t see what is wrong with this particular match up.

They are assuming that the red team is intentionally attempting to game the system by inviting an amber ranked player to group with 4 high ranked players. The issue being that there are 2 legendary ranked players in that group, which (theoretically speaking) shouldn’t end up matched against an all ruby opponent team. Legendaries will group with lower ranked players to lower their queue times, because it opens the field of available match ups.

Of course…it could just be people playing with friends. Most won’t buy that though. The assumption at this point is that anyone diamond or above has/is intentionally gaming the system. (Which, granted, definitely needs some tweaking).

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

well i know this Mynatrix guy , he i abusing this sytem for quite long. Last time when i meet him with his preamde , keep in mind my team was 5 solo ppl , he pushed close against me on necro and was abusing ranger bug like crazy , still lost 1v1. If i rember right we won smt lik 200-500. Worst part was that i got only 1 pip for that win.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

They are assuming that the red team is intentionally attempting to game the system by inviting an amber ranked player to group with 4 high ranked players. The issue being that there are 2 legendary ranked players in that group, which (theoretically speaking) shouldn’t end up matched against an all ruby opponent team.

Well, you have two full pre-mades against each other. Two legendary players, who are already in legendary so they are not gaining much from being grouped with the lower tiered player.

in PvP

Posted by: Niekas.3854

Niekas.3854

Losing increased Pips is not fair during these scenarios, I agree.

But please, I am actually thankful to matchmaking if I play against better opponents – that is the best way to learn.

But wait, even if the game tries to improve you, you will find a way to QQ and then make a thread that all Diamonds+ suck. Lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

What’s stronger, two players who grinded legendary (who may or may not be good,) or one or two lower rated player’s ability to throw a game?

Really, it’s an extremely difficult question that the game’s matchmaking tries to answer. Clearly, based on the blowouts that happen – it can’t accurately answer that.

Mixed MMR, mixed division, dynamic queue is too ambitious a project. We either need to do away with divisions being considered in matchmaking so heavily, or we need some more restrictions on who can queue with who in ranked, so the game can compare apples to apples more often, and ensure balanced matches more often.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

They are assuming that the red team is intentionally attempting to game the system by inviting an amber ranked player to group with 4 high ranked players. The issue being that there are 2 legendary ranked players in that group, which (theoretically speaking) shouldn’t end up matched against an all ruby opponent team.

Well, you have two full pre-mades against each other. Two legendary players, who are already in legendary so they are not gaining much from being grouped with the lower tiered player.

Just lower q times. Apparently ppl dont like standing around for an hour + waiting for a game. (can ya blame ’em?)

But still, and win’s a win.

more restrictions on who can queue with who in ranked,

Something like only being able to group with players not more than 2 ranks lower than you? Multi-tier legends could get tricky though.. depending on how you want to treat that rank.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Just a reminder guys, posting something like this may lead to an infraction/ban.

Just calm down, relax, and delete.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

LastHope.8127

Prestiging legendary ranks to cheat the leaderboards.

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

well thats the problem with this whole system , its just gring. Everyone can get legend and if some ppl think that having legend means smt in this game , well they should better get a life or smt.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

What’s stronger, two players who grinded legendary (who may or may not be good,) or one or two lower rated player’s ability to throw a game?

Really, it’s an extremely difficult question that the game’s matchmaking tries to answer. Clearly, based on the blowouts that happen – it can’t accurately answer that.

That’s the issue yes, but I think the fix is a lot easier than you think.

The problem with the way the current system handles parties is that it averages them and pits them against that average. In other words if a diamond and a amber queue together it pits them against a team of 5 sapphires.
The problem with doing that however is that the Diamond is likely going to individually better than any of those 5 sapphires, which means in order to counter the Diamond, those sapphires have to +1 him. However in doing so they get +1’ed elsewhere, and chances are that amber is still going to be able to win a +1.

The solution to this however is very simple, instead of averaging the members of the party, the matchmaker should instead match them. So if a legendary is duo’ing with a amber the matchmaker should pit them against a team that has a legendary and a amber.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube