Weakest Class in pvp

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Ele is the weakest class in sPvP, it can’t kill a class and it does to 4 people focusing it it needs more passive Aoe damage and bigger Health pool.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Lol

15characters

One foot out the door, yet again.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

If ele werent so OP, I’d agree with you.

XD

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

Damage ele is TRASH. Bunker is OP.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Why is “damage” ele trash?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Tomiyou.3790

Why is “damage” ele trash?

Aside from Air Overload and fresh air, it has practically no damage. Air Overload can easily get interrupted by an above average thief, and your survivability is crap too. I am assuming that a “damage” ele as you call it is using something with power, precision and ferocity.

(edited by Tomiyou.3790)

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

Damage is good (air/fire overload, dagger air auto, dagger fire skills) but other classes have comparable or slightly lower damage but more than twice the survivability.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

other classes have more than twice the survivability of an ele?

am I missing a Kappa at the end or is my /s meter off today?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Elementalist is simply the best class in the entire game due to it being an expert at nearly all and a master of healing. With four attunements it has twice the weapon skills of a typical class (two weapons = 10 skills whereas four attunements = 20 weapon skills) and its overloads are great for making enemy rezzes less safe while obsidian flesh invulnerability has some versatile uses.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Tomiyou.3790

Try playing marauder amulet and using damage traits. Let’s see how long you last.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Air Overload can easily get interrupted by an above average thief

I know the GW2 playerbase is bad, but that is harsh, a player has to be above average to interrupt a really obvious animation on a class that is skilless faceroll to interrupt with.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

Try playing marauder amulet and using damage traits. Let’s see how long you last.

Exactly. Compare marauder ele to revenant, scrapper, thief, reaper, condition mesmer and you will be amazed how bad the survivability acatually is.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Air Overload can easily get interrupted by an above average thief

I know the GW2 playerbase is bad, but that is harsh, a player has to be above average to interrupt a really obvious animation on a class that is skilless faceroll to interrupt with.

Not just thief but offhand sword or staff revenant works too, but staff 5 might be a bit overkill just to interrupt one player’s skill given its range and player positioning maximizes the skill’s potential (why hit one person with staff 5 if you can hit 3 close people?)

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

A damage ele just disintegrates if more then one tarkgets him or a thief want´s his head …
I play a damage oriented ele and while its fun and can somtimed be amazing, it just vaporizes against a good oposing team …. And don´t talk about below average skill because a good player in a high damage build against them will be like a fox in a hen-coop.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Air ele is trash in competitive pvp but good in duels.

Current bunk Ele is probably the most important class in pvp. I wouldn’t call them op though.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

Hahaha hahahahahaha not the weakest but I’d argue it’s the most shoe horned class. I’d like to see an update to the class so it’s not just a bunker. I don’t think tempest should have ever been designed to be a bunker since ele was previously one of the most defensive classes. I wish it was offensive instead.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

Weakest?
Probably Dragonhunter, though its not too apparent with the chaos of fighting on points, where their traps are strongest. You survive a trap burst, however, and they’re really weak afterwards. Pets/minions also ruin their day.

Ranger comes after, though they’re somewhat better off. The nerfs to their most favored pet’s damage and lack of viable options to choose among the others due to unreliability has been problematic. Search and Rescue/Seeds nerf hurts their supportive abilities also. All they while, they’re still gated to a really kittenty mechanic.

Others have plenty of their own issues due to a lack of build diversity due to ESpec powercreep or other lacking traits/traitlines and weapon skill that need to be updated but haven’t in forever (or have been extremely underwhelming), but those two stand out the most imo.

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Weakest Class in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks

Somebody finally, gets it. But on a serious note they do need to reevaluate Tempest/Ele