Website leaderboard, bring it back :(

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

As a player since beta, Plz. No one plays this game anymore, I can finally reach number 1. ;p

Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Hahaha.

A proper ranking system would bring back some old veterans… but with all the new pvp released for 2016, not sure if it’s too late.

But I agree with you, I want a proper rank system. I had been top 300 for a while and I want to challenge this way more than winning or losing pips.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Interpretor.3091

Highest I’ve ever gotten was 11th right behind the old Good Fights team.

Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

At that level it is way more dependent with whom you play than who you are, unless it was soloq rating.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Interpretor.3091

Warrior

in PvP

Interpretor.3091

At that level it is way more dependent with whom you play than who you are, unless it was soloq rating.

Team beat Crysis and his team like 2-3 times and we got put there one night. So satisfying.

Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

As a player, who has also played since beta, I say no. Simply to cancel out his “playing since beta” vote.

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Hahaha yes! I much rather have leaderboards again than grinding for pips! You can even several leaderboards. One for solo players, one for teams, one for guilds, you can even have profession-only leaderboards, profession-only with TEAMS, etc. The combinations are endless.