in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

Went through my youtube history and..

in PvP

Posted by: Obly.9243

Obly.9243

Dat sPvP lieing…hardly anything that was said was there at closed beta…open OR launch……lol

wtf…skyham….all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

Wow. This is actually quite sad to see – The amount of potential that this game could of had etc.

I think more people need to see this.

(ArenaNet – What went so wrong? Seriously)

in PvP

Posted by: Sabastian.7126

Sabastian.7126

A.net screwed gw2 by trying to jam #gw2esports down our throats. they wanted it so bad

IF YOU HAVE A GREAT GAME THAT PEOPLE LOVE AND ENJOY PLAYING, ESPORTS WILL HAPPEN “EVENTUALLY”

IT JUST HAPPENS AND WHEN IT DOES.. YOU NURTURE IT AND LET IT GROW

there WAS a lot of interest in gw2 15v15 and 20v20 gvgs a few months ago and IF only a.net capitalized on that. devs need to take a quick trip to the valve building in seattle and learn from those guys.

Sanctum of Rall
born Sept 20 – died Nov 11. reborn August 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfbwJLw04I

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

Lies, lies, lies and more lies

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Does it make me a liar, if I tell you I’m going to buy a new car, but few months later I fund studies for my son instead?

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: Ugruk.4069

Ugruk.4069

Does it make me a liar, if I tell you I’m going to buy a new car, but few months later I fund studies for my son instead?

Did you buy the car? No? Then yes, you are a liar…

in PvP

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

The development of this games sPvP went downhill as soon as Jeff Strain jumped board.

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

No it’s more like x company says they will release a car with 4 wheels but instead on they release a car with no wheels

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

You cannot lie when you are trying to sell a product, it’s not very ethic. I don’t really care tbh, they are the ones that ended up losing.

If they released everything that was promised we would be talking about a very big MMO but instead gw2 has a 50 people pvp community.

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I think there are 2 kind of “lies” shown in the video:

• 1) The average commercial lies- “Never say NO to a customer”.

Like at end, when swifty asked will if have additional skills to unlock? He was asking that cz he thought 20x utility skill to be very little and is probably in the grind-to-unluck-and-be-better WoW mentality.
But they Gw2 guy had to “wrap” the answer, by saying:
-YES. u will unlock. weapon skills. in PvE. all 5 of them and ull do it before lv20.

I dont mind such, cz launch is important and the questions can be asked in the wrong way, like here.

• 2) The “black on white obvious , oh yes u did promise that” lies

Simply anything beyond the 3:00 timer. A lot of BASIC pvp features, which had to be requested for over half a year, and are being polished now, more than a year later. And some still missing and slow fixes. Im also counting WvW here as it is actualy pvp oriented yet is being treated as stupid casual pve.
Its simply a waste for a 3.000.000 playerbase to slip by or just sit in Lions Arch.

Lies and fake promises are definetly not acceptable. What we dont know is, if they had a choice in it. Probably owners got tired and rushed launch date, or simply decided to focus more on casual pve bears. Then thats a design and buisness decision that we must accept and respect. They SHOULD JUST MARKET IT AS THAT FROM THE START!

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/