What happen to NA Leaderboard?

in PvP

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

It’s showing Top 250 is now minimum 1349 rating. Is this because people are quitting PvP?

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Lol i think people got banned. This is hilarious

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

could be quitting, banned or just not doing the required amount of matches (almost quitting)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Ramoth.9064

Lol i think i made top 250. How often do the games required change?

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

It will inevitably go up a lot before the end of the season as many people such as my self are ranked much higher than that but don’t have enough games currently or have decayed for a while.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Everyone received Decay for no reason… I have Decay of 160+ and I’ve been pvping the whole time lol..

It’s a glitch.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Ben Phongluangtham

Ben Phongluangtham

Game Designer

It’s showing Top 250 is now minimum 1349 rating. Is this because people are quitting PvP?

The games played requirement updated. Whenever this happens, you’ll see a big leaderboard shift as people who don’t have the minimum get knocked out. New people don’t get added to the board until they’ve played a game, so it takes a little while for things to normalize again.

in PvP

Posted by: Kycoo Grim.9463

Kycoo Grim.9463

the dev has spoken. I didn’t check my standing post 2nd update, but after the first update I had the correct # of games (108 of 105 right now) and was properly in my position.

I did a count a few days ago (I got bored while in que) and there were close to 20 people who were on the edge of having the req 105 games but didn’t have them yet.

Also, is this NA or EU? I assume NA since NA has been a clowfiesta this season.

Just a filthy Casual, move along.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Minimum rating at rank 250 is 1544 now, in NA.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Ramoth.9064

I think I’m 1419 at the moment, what are the chances I’d make top 250? Win rate is about 70% over 200+ games, so I think there’s still a bit left in me before I plateau.

in PvP

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

I think I’m 1419 at the moment, what are the chances I’d make top 250? Win rate is about 70% over 200+ games, so I think there’s still a bit left in me before I plateau.

Be careful. Losing streaks hit hard when matchmaking give you bad team.

in PvP

Posted by: Xiaka.2814

Xiaka.2814

The games played requirement updated. Whenever this happens, you’ll see a big leaderboard shift as people who don’t have the minimum get knocked out. New people don’t get added to the board until they’ve played a game, so it takes a little while for things to normalize again.

I have a doubt about it, how many games will we need to stay in leaderboard at the end of the season? 120? or 135?

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

top 250 should all at least be plat 1. but since we lack the incentive to play or go up in ranks this is to be expected.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend