What happend with Sindrener?

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

I just took a look at EU leaderboard and saw that numbers 2 Metrix and Sindrener are not ranked numbers 1 and 2 respectively. I also saw that the game requirement changed from 15 to 30. I tought that u simply needed to play a minimal of 15 games in general to get a position at the leaderboard. Is my leaderboard bugged? Or did I misunderstood the game requirement for the leaderboard? does it change weekly? What are the rules regarding to the leaderboard and maintaing that position?

in PvP

Posted by: Ben Phongluangtham

Ben Phongluangtham

Game Designer

Next

I just took a look at EU leaderboard and saw that numbers 2 Metrix and Sindrener are not ranked numbers 1 and 2 respectively. I also saw that the game requirement changed from 15 to 30. I tought that u simply needed to play a minimal of 15 games in general to get a position at the leaderboard. Is my leaderboard bugged? Or did I misunderstood the game requirement for the leaderboard? does it change weekly? What are the rules regarding to the leaderboard and maintaing that position?

The number of required games goes up every week.

in PvP

The number of required games goes up every week.

Oh was that stated somewhere before the league started?

Ok so to be clear for in the future, the number of games required goes up with 15 every week?

in PvP

Posted by: Ben Phongluangtham

Previous

Ben Phongluangtham

Game Designer

It was announced. We actually had this in at the end of last season, with a much smaller number, since it wasn’t announced at the start. For this season the total games needed to get on the leaderboard goes up by 15 each week.

in PvP

It was announced. We actually had this in at the end of last season, with a much smaller number, since it wasn’t announced at the start. For this season the total games needed to get on the leaderboard goes up by 15 each week.

ok I see, thanx for clarifying.

in PvP

Posted by: Snowywonders.1378

Snowywonders.1378

I still see friends and guild folk with less than 30 games on there, does this only apply to top 250 then?

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

I still see friends and guild folk with less than 30 games on there, does this only apply to top 250 then?

Yes

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: Eddbopkins.2630

Eddbopkins.2630

That’s competitive…………..I like it

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Wow what a title! So dramatic…Thanks devs for update.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I thought he got in an accident or banned judging by the title. Nothing too dramatic, what a clickbait

I find the change great.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

Its easy to understand that he only plays ,when his girlfriend is online.
There should be just solo q , or soloq and duo q , not the 2 in the same que.
The rating shoud be from solo play.
But some only duo que.
Anyway, anet will understand this , they just need time.

(edited by Prince Vingador.8067)

in PvP

Posted by: beatthedown.2651

beatthedown.2651

But some only duo que.

Maybe you should start making friends instead of expanding our blocklists.

Good change, but a theorethical leaderboard that ignores decay and played games would be neat for visibilty.

(edited by beatthedown.2651)

in PvP

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

#unbansindrener FREE HIM

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in PvP

Posted by: Mutaatti.2789

Mutaatti.2789

Sindrenerr (and every other legendary player) has already left this game. They might come back to check whats going on once in a while but they all moved to more rewarding games.

Same goes to me. Today was in a match, winning, random server disconnection, got back to match, we won, lost rating and got 1 hour dishonor. This season have had a lot of disconnections/server crashes. So I dont want to waste time anymore on this game that has no rewards whatsoever.

Should I chase for #1 leaderboard place? For what? A title? please… Who even reads those or cares about them? The moment you deleted teamQ, there hasn’t been any competitive playing in PvP. Why? Because it’s teambased game mode where teams are banned!

Same as you would play hockey with teams randomly picked from 5 different countries? First the idea seemed like fun, but then you realize that there’s no teamplay or strategic learning, because all you have to care about is yourself!

Human nature is selfish, but when put in to team or community, we need to get other peoples approval, so we tend to think about other people too.

Every legendary player knows, that if you want to climb up leaderboard, you have to have a good and reliable team. But what to do when you cant form a team? You pick whats allowed. DuoQ. So they duoQ with their friends, and nothing else.

So Anet you want to kill PvP? Make it pure soloQ and let the community to turn against each other.

Have fun all you still playing this game! Im out! o/

(edited by Mutaatti.2789)

in PvP

Posted by: Imornye.5093

Imornye.5093

One Question. Can you be on legendary rank without having the minimum amount of required games to be on the leaderboard played?

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

I love new games played req. No more silly alts!

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

One Question. Can you be on legendary rank without having the minimum amount of required games to be on the leaderboard played?

It only affects Top 250 for rewards purposes. You can be any rank. It was designed to prevent what happened last season where people played 10-15 matches and then simply played some games to prevent decay and stay on leaderboard. Now you need to have played on average 15 matches per week of the season to be on leaderboard.

Now you can of course play hundreds of matches in the first couple weeks and then just come back at the end to remove your decay but at least now you have to plays 15 x (numbers of weeks in season) to be eligible for the Top 250 Rewards.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

But some only duo que.

Good change, but a theorethical leaderboard that ignores decay and played games would be neat for visibilty.

No it would not.

in PvP

beatthedown.2651

But some only duo que.

No it would not.

It would make sense if they add some filtering options, like e.g. 40+ games. The current leaderboard is even more a joke as it was before. When entering platin in EU you are placed 150…

in PvP

Posted by: Dextroz.4019

Dextroz.4019

I’ve heard that they break up and don’t duo que anymore At least he gets to keep doggo

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Sindrenerr (and every other legendary player) has already left this game. They might come back to check whats going on once in a while but they all moved to more rewarding games.

Same goes to me. Today was in a match, winning, random server disconnection, got back to match, we won, lost rating and got 1 hour dishonor. This season have had a lot of disconnections/server crashes. So I dont want to waste time anymore on this game that has no rewards whatsoever.

Should I chase for #1 leaderboard place? For what? A title? please… Who even reads those or cares about them? The moment you deleted teamQ, there hasn’t been any competitive playing in PvP. Why? Because it’s teambased game mode where teams are banned!

Same as you would play hockey with teams randomly picked from 5 different countries? First the idea seemed like fun, but then you realize that there’s no teamplay or strategic learning, because all you have to care about is yourself!

Human nature is selfish, but when put in to team or community, we need to get other peoples approval, so we tend to think about other people too.

Every legendary player knows, that if you want to climb up leaderboard, you have to have a good and reliable team. But what to do when you cant form a team? You pick whats allowed. DuoQ. So they duoQ with their friends, and nothing else.

So Anet you want to kill PvP? Make it pure soloQ and let the community to turn against each other.

Have fun all you still playing this game! Im out! o/

Buuut….on the last Monday stream, Sindrenner actually said that he was gone for the week and that he would stream again on friday…Did I miss something ?

in PvP

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

What a silly thread lol, but yes I am not gone I will still continue to play/stream

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

What a silly thread lol, but yes I am not gone I will still continue to play/stream

Are you typing this from jail?

-

in PvP

beatthedown.2651

Get well soon. We are praying for you

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Be sure to tell us if you pickup Stam Nightblade for ESO RvR.

in PvP

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Don’t lie, according to the internets you are:

• Dead – only dead people post and stream.
  • In Mourning because of Misha – cause you never stream solo queue
  • Hate life – because you hate everything
  • Moved on – because you didn’t stream since like 3 days ago
  • Emo – because you didn’t stream since 3 days ago
  • Hate Anet – because you didn’t stream since 3 days ago
  • Hate people – because you’re emo
  • Can’t solo – because you didn’t stream solo queues 3 days ago

For the slow people, that was sarcasm. Don’t be emo and use others to make your point, you’re just proven wrong!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Don’t lie, according to the internets you are:

• Dead – only dead people post and stream.
  • In Mourning because of Misha – cause you never stream solo queue
  • Hate life – because you hate everything
  • Moved on – because you didn’t stream since like 3 days ago
  • Emo – because you didn’t stream since 3 days ago
  • Hate Anet – because you didn’t stream since 3 days ago
  • Hate people – because you’re emo
  • Can’t solo – because you didn’t stream solo queues 3 days ago

For the slow people, that was sarcasm. Don’t be emo and use others to make your point, you’re just proven wrong!

Sir this is golden!

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

Last time I saw him, he was walking up to a van that said “free candy” on the side.

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

Bingo Anet has just made things worse and worse and worse in PvP its a non stop bleed they can’t fix. I was a avid ok PvPer till i got hooked on Stronghold and dominated the ranked SH. Then Anet poked me and my buddies in the eye and said we must play contrash. Hahahahaha i left that crap to play stronghold I’m not going back to deal with crud players i have no way of carrying. If I’m forced to play a teef just to win in contrash then I’m out. I pop on now n then but without a reason to pvp i don’t stay on long.

Btw Mutaatti Battlefield One is quite fun.

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Bingo Anet has just made things worse and worse and worse in PvP its a non stop bleed they can’t fix. I was a avid ok PvPer till i got hooked on Stronghold and dominated the ranked SH. Then Anet poked me and my buddies in the eye and said we must play contrash. Hahahahaha i left that crap to play stronghold I’m not going back to deal with crud players i have no way of carrying. If I’m forced to play a teef just to win in contrash then I’m out. I pop on now n then but without a reason to pvp i don’t stay on long.

Btw Mutaatti Battlefield One is quite fun.

Sigh, how does it feel to be a slow kid on the short bus?
Cause you know the person you both are talking about is streaming s6. Kind of hard to do if you leave the game. Hell he even posted in this thread!

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your rise to be the best special kid you can be!

Praise the alternative facts XD

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Just here to pay my respects to Sindrener, you were an entertaining streamer and will be sorely missed, may the angels smile on you now in heaven or some other BS like that.

in PvP

Posted by: veslarius.8425

veslarius.8425

“It was announced. We actually had this in at the end of last season, with a much smaller number, since it wasn’t announced at the start. For this season the total games needed to get on the leaderboard goes up by 15 each week.”

If that’s the case then we can do away with decay right?

Wait, is it true that the current set up pushes people toward 50/50 win loss with matchmaking? I heard that was why we shouldn’t grind out our matches, that one a day or something like that doesn’t try to force you into a loss by teaming you with people that need to be carried. So it was kind of like punishing grinders, but now it looks like they will be punishing for not grinding as well?

Please tell me if we are going to be forced to grind out our matches that we won’t be pushed into a 50/50 win loss especially since having a team size of two severely limits our control over outcomes.

(edited by veslarius.8425)

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Wait, is it true that the current set up pushes people toward 50/50 win loss with matchmaking? I heard that was why we shouldn’t grind out our matches, that one a day or something like that doesn’t try to force you into a loss by teaming you with people that need to be carried. So it was kind of like punishing grinders, but now it looks like they will be punishing for not grinding as well?

Please tell me if we are going to be forced to grind out our matches that we won’t be pushed into a 50/50 win loss especially since having a team size of two severely limits our control over outcomes.

I don’t think that’s a thing anymore. It was true during s2 or s3, can’t remember exactly. Ranked currently only should put you into a higher tiered match, and if you can’t handle it, that basically causes you to lose. As the teams are created randomly to some extent, it may stack the odds against you but it’s not by design, it’s by accident.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I don’t think that’s a thing anymore. It was true during s2 or s3, can’t remember exactly. Ranked currently only should put you into a higher tiered match, and if you can’t handle it, that basically causes you to lose. As the teams are created randomly to some extent, it may stack the odds against you but it’s not by design, it’s by accident.

Explain me why my team farms enemy team 500-0 style and next match i am supposed to somehow carry the very same team we just destroyed? If this is not forced 50% winrate then idk what else is. 500-100 matches just scream that MM is wonky as it gets.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Explain me why my team farms enemy team 500-0 style and next match i am supposed to somehow carry the very same team we just destroyed? If this is not forced 50% winrate then idk what else is. 500-100 matches just scream that MM is wonky as it gets.

Why would you want me to do that? I do not work for ANet. Just bad luck, mate.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in PvP

Posted by: veslarius.8425

veslarius.8425

Hmm, so it could still be happening then. I’ll have to grind it out and see.

If so then they really need to decide if they want to punish grinding or not grinding, if they punish both that’s some serious trolling lol