What happened to the queue?

What happened to the queue?

in PvP

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Since the leaderboard reset I’ve played a few matches matches and I can say, it sucked all the fun out of PvP for me. I get in teams that seem to be completely new to PvP, from standing next to the Skyhammer but not using it as if he’s defending a capture point to doublecapping or not capping at all, a whole team rushing Svanir, ignoring home and mid with 2 out of 4 dying to it aswell, etc. Mistakes every beginner can make and overall wouldn’t be a problem is it weren’t for our opponents; Guildteams that play like well-oiled machines, seem to have their build and rotations down well and simply snowball my team over the map within seconds of the match starting. How does this happen? Not once, not twice, but all my played matches today?

Before the reset I faced the typical 0-500 matches once a day, maybe twice. but most matches were relatively even unless I went up vs well-known teams such as The Civilized Gentlemen, those moments happen and that’s fine, but why is it happening all the time now? I’d really like to be able to continue PvP whilst queueing alone, so I can do it when I want, which is the whole reason I like gw2 so much.