What happens with gem store armor skins?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Q:

It is my understanding that the PvP skins will somehow become available in PvE mode after March 18th and my assumption is that this means gem store armor skins converted to PvP will also become available in PvE mode. So people who did this will have those skins in both game modes.

What about the other direction? I purchased a few gem store armor skins and used them for PvE so they do not appear in my PvP locker (unless I’m somehow missing something). Will they become available to me in PvP or am I out of luck?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Chaba.5410

bump

Everyone paid the same amount for gem store skins yet people who used them for PvP will now have basically two skins while those who used them for PvE will only have one or what?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

From my understanding part of the reasoning behind this change is to make an incentive for people who haven’t yet, to try out PvP. Remove the barrier about a whole ’nother set of equipment.

So I think PvE stuff will most certainly be able to be used for their skins.

I think the best way to do that, would be to have everything you own currently in PvE plus the stuff in the PvP locker, show up as a skin in the new locker. More like the skins from the achievements. But we haven’t heard any details about that yet.

in PvP

Chaba.5410

I hope they make it so everything you currently own in PvE and PvP show up as a skin in PvP. The same issue exists for other skins like for one-time achievements like Gas Mask skin.

Chaba Tangnu

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

this will be ages till implemented so dont worry to much

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend