What if you forget you queued for tournament?

in PvP

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

You queue for tournament then minimize and read the forums… then you switch back a few minutes later and are ingame and oh crap match already started for a few minutes.

This happenes sometimes to me and I think other players have the same I often see other people that seem afk but then start so play later.

It should ask like a few seconds after groups are ready if you really want to play(if you don’t click it just puts another player in the roster if you click then all people should have clicked and be ready… and then maybe even the time before match starts can be reduced… don’t need 1-2 minutes).

in PvP

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Don’t alt tab if you really care about tournaments.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in PvP

Posted by: Bishop.5938

Bishop.5938

they sould make a sound that plays when the Q pops so then even if doin something else can allways hear the pop

Roundy (Sanctum of Rall)
[Blud] Blood Hammer

in PvP

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Don’t alt tab if you really care about tournaments.

The probem is: Even if I don’t alt tab others might do it. ;-) But I think only a problem with the 1 match tournaments probably in a 2nd round of a bigger tournament everyone would sit there waiting patiently for the next round to start and not even alt tabbing for 1 second.

1 match tournament you can do so fast and even if you alt tabbed out and forgot and lost because if it you can just start the next one.

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

Rift makes the game tab blink when you get attacked, get a queue pop, etc when minimized. ANet should do something similar

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Rift makes the game tab blink when you get attacked, get a queue pop, etc when minimized. ANet should do something similar

That would be a pretty awesome toggle to have. Normally I queue up then I’m tabbing back twice a minute making sure I’m not missing anything. Would be great to have the game do it for me.

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

Yea, I’ll admit this has happened to me too. It’d be nice if the GW2 window got priority when the queue pops.

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

They should copy the whole DotA 2 queue system. Sound to alert when a tournament is found. Sound that works even when the game isn’t in focus contrary to all the other sounds. Then all the players found have to “accept”. If a single player didn’t accept, in 10s everyone else goes back to searching automatically with the same priority as before.