What is with the random PvP lag recently?

in PvP

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

I have been playing a lot of tPvP and the last 2 days I have gotten random lag and not just a little… I mean. Suddenly I would be in a fight or running to a point/fight and then I would get a few seconds of rubberbanding or momentary freezing… and in a fight it obviously gets me killed more often than not.

A few days ago it was perfectly fine and no lag at all. I am not the only one getting it either. Some of my guild members have as well because I asked them and last match (20-30 min ago from this post) I asked if anyone else has had the problem in the game and as you can imagine… I was not alone.

So is anyone else getting it too or has gotten it before?

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

My teammates (Germans) had this problem about one or two weeks ago. I (Swiss) have this issue for 3 days now. I tested my internet connection several times (UP: 12 mbit/s, DL: 50 mbit/s). So there must be a problem with the servers of A-Net.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Same for me. I play from Germany. Played with some of Hungary and Italy, they had no problems. Had some strage lags in 1 game for some minutes. Rest of the evening was fine.

in PvP

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Me (NL) and my teammates (FR+BE) are also experiencing lags.
And quite significantly so!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

My teammates (Germans) had this problem about one or two weeks ago. I (Swiss) have this issue for 3 days now. I tested my internet connection several times (UP: 12 mbit/s, DL: 50 mbit/s). So there must be a problem with the servers of A-Net.

Yeah, I tested mine too(Australia) DL: 8mb/s, UL: 2mb/s. I hope they fix it soon, I love this games pvp but the random lag every match is starting to get to me and I rage quitted the game yesterday because it was just so bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Sakulos.7963

Sakulos.7963

Thief from my team experienced lags (1-2s delay on skills) yesterday but only in tournament games. When he was in mists he didnt lag at all.

He did reset his router, we waited 1 hour, when reset didnt helped, but nothing changed.

[nRBL] Next Rebel guild leader

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Thief from my team experienced lags (1-2s delay on skills) yesterday but only in tournament games. When he was in mists he didnt lag at all.

He did reset his router, we waited 1 hour, when reset didnt helped, but nothing changed.

Aye. I had also this lags only in tournament games.