What is your winning rate?

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I’m up to 22-0 now solo queueing. Playing with and against ESL players now.

If a solo player is losing all his games, there’s bound to be some one who’s winning all of his.

Players are more susceptible to rage on forums if they’re irate. Only Anet knows player performances in the new League system. I imagine it’s a 50/50 ratio among solo players while Teams are a bit more linear (and rewarding).

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Win rate is absolutely dependent on when you started playing your first match in league this time. If you started a few hours after league started or a day after, climbing pips is very easy. you will be tied to higher mmr players for at least a few matches in the beginning. after emerald 4, it will be a bit hard if you keep going. if you take it slow and have a good partner to duo with, you will be all set.

It’s beyond absurd at this point.

If a solo player is losing all his games, there’s bound to be some one who’s winning all of his.

Players are more susceptible to rage on forums if they’re irate. Only Anet knows player performances in the new League system. I imagine it’s a 50/50 ratio among solo players while Teams are a bit more linear (and rewarding).

In your list, there is not one single match that is competitive by wildest imagination. At least last season, matches were challenging. This season, most matches are decided in first 30 seconds.

The big problem in this game for me is that there is literally nothing to do other than daily. I enjoy PvP but, wining 500-100 or losing 100-500 is pretty lame. I mean, what’s the objective here? Fastest way to get the glider? Fastest way to reach div 6? Fastest way to get a title?

Anyhow, I am not enjoying this season at all. I was looking forward to it but, playing it was plain unfun. At least some people are having fun w/ easy MMR ride for now.

Only ever had one or two games out of plenty that were close enough to know it came down to organization. The rest was either roll or be rolled.

I have exactly same experience. For me, only one match that I lost was 400+ vs 500. Rest were 200 or below. Matches that I won were beyond lame. Have to say I lucked out on those.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

(edited by velmeister.4187)

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

18-55

Emerald

Basically, I win 1 out of 4 games

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Win rate is absolutely dependent on when you started playing your first match in league this time. If you started a few hours after league started or a day after, climbing pips is very easy. you will be tied to higher mmr players for at least a few matches in the beginning. after emerald 4, it will be a bit hard if you keep going. if you take it slow and have a good partner to duo with, you will be all set.

It’s beyond absurd at this point.

In your list, there is not one single match that is competitive by wildest imagination. At least last season, matches were challenging. This season, most matches are decided in first 30 seconds.

The big problem in this game for me is that there is literally nothing to do other than daily. I enjoy PvP but, wining 500-100 or losing 100-500 is pretty lame. I mean, what’s the objective here? Fastest way to get the glider? Fastest way to reach div 6? Fastest way to get a title?

Anyhow, I am not enjoying this season at all. I was looking forward to it but, playing it was plain unfun. At least some people are having fun w/ easy MMR ride for now.

Only ever had one or two games out of plenty that were close enough to know it came down to organization. The rest was either roll or be rolled.

I have exactly same experience. For me, only one match that I lost was 400+ vs 500. Rest were 200 or below. Matches that I won were beyond lame. Have to say I lucked out on those.

BASICALLY, first come first serve. Fascinating! And people wonder why pvp is in the toilet! God bless the holdouts that still stick around for needed changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

I haven’t played a single game and probably not going to, but looking at these screenshots makes me wonder how people can think matchmaking is better now. Most of the games the losing team doesn’t have 300 points and in many cases it’s even under 100 pts. This is far from balanced games.

Eventually, it will become grind again. Because of the fact you’ll be matched with people around your amount of pips and MMR (without reset), it’ll come down to everyone being to climb again. There’s really no sense of accomplishing anything if all you need to do is to wait till better players are in a different division. And I seriously don’t get why everyone starts in amber and there’s no MMR reset.

(Edit: This whole system is still flawed due to the fact your own MMR depends on 4 other people you get matched with along with the fact there’s no soloq, but that’s another story. And no, one single player simply cannot carry 4 others. If the difference in skill is huge, it doesn’t matter how well he plays.)

(edited by Laraley.7695)

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Today has not been a good day, that’s all I have to say about that.

in PvP

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

26 win (approximate) 1 loss. (23 winstreak) – Warrior only – 90% soloQ / 10% some duoQ

(edited by Obindo.6802)

in PvP

Posted by: Dekron.9458

Dekron.9458

8-0 soloQ ranked in stronghold
i’m rank25 and i never had a so good win steak.
Played only necro with a built that have a good win/rate so far and an for now it can beat 70% of the build i have fight in stronghold 1vs1 and sometime 1vs2.
Dunno if it’s only lucky or what, now i will test it in emerald rank.
It seems a walk in relation to unranked randomness in any case.

Italian Guild – [IRIS]
Piken square – Server
My website: www.paris-web.it