What kills scrapper 1v1?

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Zlater.6789

Zlater.6789

I always kill them with a thief, not much else that I am consistent with though.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

A meta Macebow has the advantage over them.
Though, you actually need to pay attention to what he does instead of getting everything reflected and then taking the full burst. I know, that should be obvious.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Semi-correct answer would be: druid, tempest, herald.
Correct answer would be: nothing.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I beat them with my hybrid tempest but its usualy a very long fight often resulting in reinforcements for one side. In PvP for me it´s a don´t fight him on his point, it´s not worth the time and as ele (even non mets) i bring more in a teamfight.

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Heavy condi — think mace warrior kind of condi.

Yes, that’s what I was talking about. If elixir C, the scrapper can win. If not, the war should have the upper hand.

Even with purge gyro or elixir c, the warrior can SPAM that condi.

Only if you don’t dodge buttblows and skullgrinders. Otherwise, it’s manageable.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Scrappers are like DHs. If they sit on point, getting into melee with them as anything but warrior is simply suicidal. Every cap has a nice vantage point somewhere you can go up and nuke down from…. where scrapper will need a bit to get up and most of his skills dont hit you when he isnt up with you.

But there’s really no need for it. With CB and wurm on reaper Ive killed plenty of scrappers.

Of course… with a “defensive” reaper build, you dont have enough burst. But then… rise and carrion is for those that havent realized, that scepter isnt a melee weapon, and shroud 1 is only for cleaving downed bodies.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

But then… rise and carrion is for those that havent realized

Rise and carrion is for those that have realized that revs and thieves exist. You dont always have an ele babysitting you.

M I L K B O I S

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Yasi.9065

Rise and carrion is for those that have realized that revs and thieves exist. You dont always have an ele babysitting you.

I dont need an ele babysitting me because if I get jumped by thief or rev, then my positioning was kitten.

But then… as I said… “positioning” is something most pvp players have no clue about.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I dont need an ele babysitting me because if I get jumped by thief or rev, then my positioning was kitten.

But then… as I said… “positioning” is something most pvp players have no clue about.

You cant be in a non-shadowstep zone 24/7, stop making a fool of yourself

M I L K B O I S

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Yasi.9065

Shadowstep isnt the be-all end-all you are suggesting. I have wurm. I have a second health bar and shroud 2 for getting away/help.

Necro isnt a roamer, so the moments Im all alone and get jumped by a thief are really quite sparse. Mostly that happens, when my team forces me to cap close in the beginning. Or if I kitten up.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: levelmakerguru.7210

levelmakerguru.7210

I recently started playing scrapper I even have my ascended “Fix-r-Upper”, and I am surprised by the damage it outputs, I call them the “Thief Killers”, it depends on the build they have, the sigils and runes you can keep your health up and still keep the others classes at bay. In PVP you can even keep up the damage on a 2v1, 3v1, when one goes down the down gyro pops up and you can keep up the fight, if you get away then you can go invisible reheal and come back again, but yes, it is possible to take them down, you just need to know how….
here’s a video of game play.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

Shadowstep isnt the be-all end-all you are suggesting. I have wurm. I have a second health bar and shroud 2 for getting away/help.

Necro isnt a roamer, so the moments Im all alone and get jumped by a thief are really quite sparse. Mostly that happens, when my team forces me to cap close in the beginning. Or if I kitten up.

Wow u must be a soloq heroe.
If a thirf or rev want to get u then he will , it not that wurm that is going to stop them.
If u get focus by a rev and thief in solo q u just gonna die its that easy.
And about your second life force gl with that.

In realation to the op i must tell u that a necro will kill the scapper in the 1v1 .
Many times even with just a litlle life force i manage to kill some very good scrappers and i dont run 1v1 builds.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Selya.5039

Selya.5039

As aforementioned, condi warriors, reapers and revs can beat scrappers. If the engi isn’t running elixir C, the first two can do so fairly easily.

Druid and tempests can stalemate the scrapper.

Scrappers more or less hard counter DHs and thieves so don’t even try on those.

Mesmer vs Scrapper just isn’t worth it for the mesmer. Takes way too long, and the engi can stealth and heal up anyway.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

I’ve beaten a few on my thief 1v1 using d/p.. I don’t know how skilled they were but I beat them.

What kills scrapper 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I’ve beaten a few on my thief 1v1 using d/p.. I don’t know how skilled they were but I beat them.

If a scrapper tries to go offensive against D/P, you can beat them, yea. However, scrapper can generally just counter thieves by going full defensive and just spamming EG autoattack.