What now For us Dragons?

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

I have a dragon finisher. I have the legendary champion title. Now what do I get from PvP that I can’t get from PvE?

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

Competition? A challenge?

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

Competition? A challenge?

No one plays just for competition or challenge. That’s a good secondary motivation, the primary being loot/shinies, titles, prestige whatever.

Till now I had more ranks and finishers to aim for. But I have difficulty figuring out why exactly I should play. How do I benefit?

It’s very sad really since I like playing PvP. But…I can’t justify spending time on it unless it gives me something I can’t get anywhere else. Until Anet gives more progression for me, I don’t know why I should keep playing.

(edited by bhagwad.4281)

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

Posted by: Eve.1580

Eve.1580

Anet.. I love you guys, but you’re insane. I’ve never seen an MMO make ‘maxing’ easier.. We are gamers, we need the carrot on the stick.

And no.. Not random loot chests with typical gear (although I love the track, don’t get me wrong), but end game.

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Well, right now there is nothing but once they add seasons and ladders it should be quite cool.

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

Anet.. I love you guys, but you’re insane. I’ve never seen an MMO make ‘maxing’ easier.. We are gamers, we need the carrot on the stick.

And no.. Not random loot chests with typical gear (although I love the track, don’t get me wrong), but end game.

Anet thinks it knows what’s best for us. We want long term carrots and they say “No – I think you should like this instead”.

It has no idea why people play MMO games.

What now For us Dragons?

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I have to agree with this. At least before we had a goal we could work too, however now there’s really nothing. The back piece won’t take too long to get, maybe a week or so. I’m already 15 of 40 on it, and all I did was three tpvp matches and some hotjoins. So that leaves leaderboards, but we all know how that goes. They aren’t very accurate, also with no incentive to get to the top.

So you pretty much play pvp because you enjoy it, and I still do enjoy it. However seasons and ladders can’t come fast enough.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage