What prof you hate to fight againt's the most

in PvP

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

For me as a Melee character ? Mesmers…………

i can take the turret enginers
im fine with the Root spammer rangers
100% bunker guards that cannot be killed in 1v1 lol
Cele Eles that have everything fine.

but those mesmers no matter the build they are using it annoys the hell out of me 80% of the time i screw up my burst thx to clones and teleport or invis that they seem to SPAM 24/7 in my face and runing up or behind something then get out and teleport back and get out and teleport back AND GET OUT then sprint back. " Benny hill show music"

then they clone themself EVEN MORE because why not. feels like the whole class was Build for PvP by a Troll……

its like the whole class is Phasing in and out of the game while you fighting it HELL allot of the times he is not even there and ran away and you found out that your fighting clones now while he is gone to cap another point………………..

what class you hate the most to fight againts ?

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

(edited by Zoltreez.6435)

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

For burn guardian,
The most: Medi Zerk guardians, tank warriors.

The least: Rangers, Zerk thieves.
I always feel it’s a 5v4 (or 5v3) when I see these glassy classes on the other team. Poor guys

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

actually im the same, mesmer and elixer engies mess me up. I actually thought a engy was hacking because he has invisibility and rampage form. These 2 builds are not the norm for me so it hard to understand where there at or what there gonna do.

I ran into a bunker staff mesmer, i seriously killed myself by killing the clones in the cap circle.

in PvP

Posted by: Orochimaru.3485

Orochimaru.3485

It varies but in this very moment right now it’s longbow rangers. I could be running from blue base to the quarry in Legacy of the Foefire and sure enough as soon as I get in range they start spamming their longbow attacks with their quickness. AND ME AS A NECRO WITH A DAGGER AINT GOT MUCH TO BLOCK/DODGE/STOP ANY OF IT. And when I finally get in range to attack them most of my health is gone and I probably popped my heal skill half way there. Makes me wish I had that revenant wall skill thingy.
Also when wars pop their jug elite and you know how necros just have soooo much stability they can pop. Ya. YA THAT’S ALWAYS FUN HAHAHA not really.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

It varies but in this very moment right now it’s longbow rangers. I could be running from blue base to the quarry in Legacy of the Foefire and sure enough as soon as I get in range they start spamming their longbow attacks with their quickness. AND ME AS A NECRO WITH A DAGGER AINT GOT MUCH TO BLOCK/DODGE/STOP ANY OF IT. And when I finally get in range to attack them most of my health is gone and I probably popped my heal skill half way there. Makes me wish I had that revenant wall skill thingy.
Also when wars pop their jug elite and you know how necros just have soooo much stability they can pop. Ya. YA THAT’S ALWAYS FUN HAHAHA not really.

See thats what i like about this game, every class/build/ weapon set changes everything. If you were a staff guardian or thief with lots of invisibility it wouldnt bother you.

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

mesmer and necro ( as engineer ) , mesmer and thief as freshair ele …. nothing as d/d ele ( i can win , i can lose, but i never feel me disadvantaged ). The only luck is that mesmer is an hard class to play (with shatter ) and strong mesmer are not so common … many mesmers are not able to use shatters correctly and i can win … but when i find a strong mesmer …. it is really really hard