What rank are you?

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Conan.8046

Conan.8046

I am just curious of the average rank of pvp player, i play quiet a fair bit of pvp and i am gaining ranks so slowly. So yeah interested in peoples rank and how they feel about the speed of the ranking system.

I am rank 25…and i think it seems very slow…well considering i am not even in the latter half yet! I could understand it slowing down in the latter stages but it feels like ive barely got off the ground!

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

Right now, I would say the average rank of “prominent” tournament PvP players on NA is between kitten give or take.

I am personally rank 48 at the moment.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

(edited by Reikou.7068)

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Average rank for the entire player base? I’m guessing 2. Maybe even 3.

Average rank for the very few people that actually play sPvP longer than daily? 25 seems just about right. When I play I see maybe ~3 30+ ranked out of 16 players in randoms. Tournaments/solo queues will of course have higher.

No idea what you are talking about in terms of “latter stages”. All sPvP ranks are the same. They give you some different gear as rewards, that’s all. Its not levels, they dont matter one iota. Yes, ranking is slow, but since it doesnt matter… Well you get the idea. They could completely remove ranks and no one but the hardcore “OMG YOU ARE RANK XX?!?!” would bat an eye.

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Rissou.7213

Rissou.7213

rank 28, when i see high ranked people, i wondering how the hell could they invest all that time into this game mode, capping points over and over and over and over and over and over for an eternity.

Thief.

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

31, hate spvp and play like once or twice per week. Never even tried payed/free tourney or the current team/solo q, all i played is the boring hotjoin

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Most r40-50+ players (including me) think exactly opposite to Rissou and Nuka Cola. We consider smacking mobs in PvE all day long mind-numbingly boring. I only go there to get some achievement points for next chest every now and then or when I want some new skin and need to farm gold for it.

Some of us do WvW sometimes tho (hell, my teammate has ~150k WvW kills).

Personally I just have much more fun fighting actual thinking players than a bunch of C++ code. Rank and gear that comes with it is just a side benefit.
Usually I do a glory farm push at x9 ranks, just to get those sweet new armors faster.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

(edited by Harrier.9380)

What rank are you?

in PvP

Posted by: Hicci.8761

Hicci.8761

Rank 30. Took some time for a casual like me. O.o