What's the #1 thing

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

What’s the #1 thing that leads to a loss in unranked given two teams of pugs?

I’m going to throw out Team Comp. The well rounded team destroys the multi class stacked team almost every time.

Fisticuffs!

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Rotations.

Yes team comp matters but i have won with multiple thieves on team so here is that.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Rotations.

Yes team comp matters but i have won with multiple thieves on team so here is that.

That and the hybris to kill every thing that moves, even off point and out of Position.

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Zlater.6789

Zlater.6789

Rotations is too general.

Seeing 4 of your teammates at home under any circumstance. I can’t carry that and I don’t know how to stop it :C It’s usually at that point I just silently cry, a little bit.

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

People who get demoralized after the first wipe.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

It is very hard to say the thing that most often leads to a loss but I would say that it is definitely not team comp. just today I won a game when my team had 4 Mesmer and 1 necro (maybe not too surprising with current balance) and I also won a game in which my team had 3 guardians so I would say that teams comp doesn’t really come into it.

I would say that the thing that costs pug teams the most games is not knowing when to disengage. I very often see 1 death turn into a 3-4 man wipe in my games whereas I see that very rarely in the pro league. I have been left on my own on the map with all my teammates down a lot of times (not that I never make that mistake myself, because I do quite a bit) and that can cost you a game.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: ShadowHunter.5173

ShadowHunter.5173

Lol losing with 4 mesmers requires some unique talent.. I would even bet those 4 can 4v5 efficiently in current meta as broken as they are.

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Number of Druids, Tempests, Heralds and Daredevils in enemy team.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

it all ends when you stop believing. hope op.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Lol losing with 4 mesmers requires some unique talent.. I would even bet those 4 can 4v5 efficiently in current meta as broken as they are.

Mesmers can’t hold a point. Just face it with 3 bunkers and 2 roamers. Then out rotate the mesmers. (hopefully having one of your own and maybe a revenant)

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Team with most mesmers wins…Provided its not the mesmers first match on that class.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

Then out rotate the mesmers. (hopefully having one of your own and maybe a revenant)

Id like to see the people who can out rotate Portal mesmers.

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Posted by: FLIMP.8172

FLIMP.8172

Then out rotate the mesmers. (hopefully having one of your own and maybe a revenant)

uh… thief?

What's the #1 thing

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

uh… thief?

mesmer can port entire team over. But I’ll grant you that thief is faster but its just him.