What the hell is this matchmaking ?

in PvP

Posted by: Static.2853

Static.2853

I am in soloQ, I’m against a full team … At this point this is unbalanced.
We loose, ok, seems normal, but then, my very next match, still in solo, still with a full solo team, is against this same team.

Why ?
Why these unbalanced games ? Anet you know I can’t win against this premaide, I already lost once, why do you make me face them again ?

This already happened to me before, but it does it again right now. Don’t tell me there is no other soloQ players, there is plenty of them in mist heart …

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

If you get matched vs premades its likely that the average of their MMR is lower than the sum of your soloq teams MMR.

I play most of my games vs 2-5 man premades and i still win more than i lose as solo q er. Had plenty of blowout wins over full teams aswell.

If i premade with my guild its in fact a handicap. Quite a few of them are worse than the avg solo q er in my games :>

So dont panic if you face a team….it does nothing for them in most cases.

in PvP

Posted by: Static.2853

Static.2853

Actually I lost the 1st time and won 2 pips, so the game knows I had to loose.
The 2nd time I lost no pips (and won none too). The game knew it was unbalanced the 1st time, but did it again

in PvP

Posted by: Sommazzatore.8367

Sommazzatore.8367

Pip loss and gain is so random though

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Playing in a premade doesnt mean an autowin. Look at this guy for example who hates being teamed with premades ;D

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Drekor.5217

Drekor.5217

My last 4 games were all 2 pip wins against premades…

Actually now that I look I’m on a 10 game winning streak… woooooooooooooooo

The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast