What to do AFTER BACKPACK ??

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Hello.

The pvp rewards have been complained a lot so ill also do it now, maybe a dev reads it by mistake.

1) HIGH MRR vs. LOW MMR
Where is the rewards difference?
3 useless tickets, 30 useless shards and 15 more silver if youre at the point of not enough good enemies to constantly provide you with 50/50 winrate. Wow!

2) I had backpack since last season. NOW WHAT ?
What to do with the future tickets and especially useless currency shards of glory?

3) LEGENDARY division badge
Its not been considered of any skill value as every bad casual gets it.

4) PVP Gold / hour
Im proly one of rare Division6 players who could afford the 600gold of materials for a PVP skin. Why do we earn so much less than PVE F-pressing trains?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

What to do after backpack?? ohh easy. I stop playing pvp ^^ and play other game mode. Balance/ no build diversity destroy the game for me

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

What to do after backpack?? ohh easy. I stop playing pvp ^^ and play other game mode. Balance/ no build diversity destroy the game for me

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Vicky.4563

Vicky.4563

What to do after backpack? Overwatch obviously. Comes out May 24th!

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

Lavish Llamas!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

OP you don’t get it – after backpack you’re done. You stop PvPing and just wait until they come out with the next PvP backpack.
No reason to do anything else really.

I wish I had it last season – but I couldn’t be bothered to grind it out to legendary.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Dragon.1469

Shadow Dragon.1469

What to do after backpack? Overwatch obviously. Comes out May 24th!

so much this i already got the backpack but im just finishing up 2 classes for achievments guard and ele then im done with it…

ill be playing on ps4 now that is a balanced game im gonna enjoy for years if the community last being on consoles and all

playing with ALL classes keeps it fun that’s how i do it

(edited by Shadow Dragon.1469)

in PvP

Posted by: slinkiestyew.6823

slinkiestyew.6823

After your legendary backpack, you get the chance to be a truly legendary soul and a really valuable member of community (as well as a magnificent person) by kindly queuing alongside the poor souls stuck in MMR hell (not bad players, mind you, just the ones the system RNGed to death) and helping them out of the pit so they can be awesome, just like you You’ve got nothing to lose, and you’ll be a truly valiant hero in their eyes.

Or you could play Overwatch.

:)

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

I don’t meant to say I told you so, but….

that’s the consequence of power playing

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Idk, PvP for the fun of competition maybe? If you want something to grind for, well, that’s what PvE is for.

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Hello.

The pvp rewards have been complained a lot so ill also do it now, maybe a dev reads it by mistake.

1) HIGH MRR vs. LOW MMR
Where is the rewards difference?
3 useless tickets, 30 useless shards and 15 more silver if youre at the point of not enough good enemies to constantly provide you with 50/50 winrate. Wow!

2) I had backpack since last season. NOW WHAT ?
What to do with the future tickets and especially useless currency shards of glory?

3) LEGENDARY division badge
Its not been considered of any skill value as every bad casual gets it.

4) PVP Gold / hour
Im proly one of rare Division6 players who could afford the 600gold of materials for a PVP skin. Why do we earn so much less than PVE F-pressing trains?

FORM A TEAM

and join Tourneys.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Stop playing PvP. Once I get my 40 tickets, I’m never going near ranked ever again. ANet can keep there garbage league system.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

well obviously play PvP for funnnnnnnnn ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Dragon.1469

Shadow Dragon.1469

Idk, PvP for the fun of competition maybe? If you want something to grind for, well, that’s what PvE is for.

what if there is no competition then what? and for that reason what if it just isnt fun?

playing with ALL classes keeps it fun that’s how i do it

in PvP

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

dont even care, literally only doing this for the backpack, once i get it, I’m done with E sport hell

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

what if there is no competition then what? and for that reason what if it just isnt fun?

Join AG, there is no such thing as no competition.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Backpack clips with both Bifrost and Eternity… why would you even grind it out. Any back mounted weapon is a clipping mess. You’d think they’d check this stuff…. But if you don’t enjoy PvP why do it? It’s supposed to be fun not a grind.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Umm…have fun?

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in PvP

Posted by: Usuallyafk.4075

Usuallyafk.4075

MMO’s aren’t for you kid.

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

See this is why we need new, better reward tracks, people aren’t enjoying pvp because lets face it, it’s just not fun the way it is & after they get their backpack whats left? At least a cool reward track with interesting stuff and not the current junk we have in them would be an incentive to play even if you don’t enjoy it all that much.

in PvP

Posted by: Chung.3420

Chung.3420

Maybe use your lengendary pvp in WvW 1 on 40+ XDD

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I play PvP for fun, didn’t even know about the wings until near end of season 2 lel.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

You can save the tokens for season 5 or 2.1 when they add new rewards that will most likely be legendary armor

in PvP

Posted by: zcpbwl.7056

zcpbwl.7056

Play overwatch.

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

Play overwatch.

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

Play overwatch.

It’s pretty sad to say for a company who should keep players in their own game, but this is really a free assist for any other game:

Recap

- No new season rewards (plenty of suggestions in the forum)
- Legendary players will start @ sapphire (less pips to reach legendary)
- No new rewards to continue to play in legendary (plenty of suggestions in the forum)

It’s really like Anet is saying “have fun to play overwatch, cya in s4 for just some hours playtime”

GG

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Play a different game. Not because this one doesn’t offer anything, but if you’re a PvP-centric player, you’ll just hate the game more and more every day.

I mean, this game DOESN’T offer anything if you’re not into a JRPG grind for literally everything, but still. There’s limited replayability when literally everything you do feels like a job.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: mysticsicness.7598

mysticsicness.7598

The only reason you were doing pvp was for the backpack? Do it for the competition and hear the lament of your enemies of course! You can make yourself a fancy llama, plus you still get a title for Legendary. Save a portion of your materials for the next incentive item.

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Save tickets for the next backpack I guess. XD Or build Llamas. I personally enjoyed taking a break from Spvp after getting it.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)