What you think of the new Glorious armours?

in PvP

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

So chances are, you have preview the new armours exclusived in pvp? So what do you think of it?

I think heavy looked ok, medium is the set I liked the most despite it’s more warrior/ heavy looking and light is my least favourite.

Overall, while the armours are kinda cool but they are not desireable for me to set my reward track on it (right now my pirority is to complete the dungeon armours and weapons achievement, how the heck did I missed out one armour piece in Arah???).

EDIT- For those who don’t know how to preview it (under bank/ craft inventory, go to the outfit and type “Glorious” in the seachbar above it) here is the link on GW2 wiki-
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glorious_armor

(edited by Renkencen.6127)

in PvP

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

For those who don’t know where to find the previews, they are in your wardrobe.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Some good pieces on each set, not sure I like the overall set designs though. Regardless, it is armor that can be obtained in game and without gems so that is a positive.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

I was intrigued by the armors that were datamined. The ones we got aren’t nearly as good. I was going to do 4 runs. Now I might only do 1.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Heavy looks decent, it’s just very grindy to get a full set. Lack of content for PvP, so lets just give them something really grindy so they forget about it and don’t notice!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

They do kind of have to make the armors awesome. The reward track is objectively worse than the dungeons. So far, to be honest, the new pvp armors are bog standard armors that are harder to get than the dungeon ones. Why?

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkcomet.2975

Pinkcomet.2975

Armor design in this game are mostly ugly. (even not compare to others game)

Kasmeer light armor look great btw

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

i don’t like it. the light one. the rest i don’t care about.

AyaĆ­lla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

I think that the medium glorious armor is absolutely cool and it is a variation from the trenchcoat theme and i have to get it at all costs. at. all. costs.

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

never seen them…

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

It makes me so moist that I almost forget the fact that Flesh of the Master is bugged. Almost.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in PvP

Harbinger.8637

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

They look decent, but haven’t decided yet if I’ll bother getting them. (Got all those dungeon skins to unlock first, after all!) Nice that Medium armor wearers have yet more non-trenchcoat options though.

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Don’t like any of them, will just be doing the track for completion really seeing as it’s the only new thing to do in PvP -.-

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I think they went to casual (again) , or maybe you paraphrase into: we need a middle ground.

• 1) the glorious here set, which only top 10 poeple will get for winning ToG.
    Super super super suuuuuuUUUUper great that finaly some prestige to the top. I will never come even close and im exited to maybe play against one
  • 2) a good pvper, lets say top100, 500, or even 1000.
    ….nothing….
  • 3) The normal hero set, which anyone with some time will get through hotjoin

As you see, point (2) is the middle ground between the top10 best and the average hotjoin hero. It is also the majority of all the pvpers left and the ones who complain on forums Basicaly something to diferentiate from the hotjoiners would be AWESOME.

The look itself?
I dont like my light version, but heavy and medium seem decent. Maybe ill mix stuff

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

Only liking one piece of the set, the medium chest piece. And only because it isn’t a trenchcoat. Got it yesterday

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I previewed the heavy armor on my necromancer and it truly was glorious.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in PvP

Harbinger.8637

I think they went to casual (again) , or maybe you paraphrase into: we need a middle ground.

• 1) the glorious here set, which only top 10 poeple will get for winning ToG.
    Super super super suuuuuuUUUUper great that finaly some prestige to the top. I will never come even close and im exited to maybe play against one
  • 2) a good pvper, lets say top100, 500, or even 1000.
    ….nothing….
  • 3) The normal hero set, which anyone with some time will get through hotjoin

As you see, point (2) is the middle ground between the top10 best and the average hotjoin hero. It is also the majority of all the pvpers left and the ones who complain on forums Basicaly something to diferentiate from the hotjoiners would be AWESOME.

The look itself?
I dont like my light version, but heavy and medium seem decent. Maybe ill mix stuff

Yup no middle ground, hopefully seasons and ladders fix this one day.

If you ain’t first, you’re last!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

Light is so ugly

in PvP

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

And it gets buggy for Charr. Also why Charr has to hide his or her horns?