When are the nerfs coming?

in PvP

Posted by: Luclinraider.2317

Luclinraider.2317

I’m just posting to see when everyone thinks the nerfs will be coming for whatever class you think is OP.

I wont be naming any classes, and I have a max level of all but one class so honestly it doesn’t change much for me. If you really want my opinion, I have already posted on other threads.

But what do you think needs to be nerfed, specifically, to bring whatever class you think is out of control atm back down to earth.

Constructive specifics only please. We have enough threads filled with “This class is OP fix is NOW!”

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Mesmers nerfed, they were given too many base traits and now they have everything. Masters of all…Take some of those away or reduce the traits effectiveness is probably what they need. Also mesmers shouldn’t have perma-invis. No class should. But if any class should, it should be the class designed around invis. The thief.

Engineers need grenade barrage bug fix.

Burn toned down. Makes guardians and ele’s pretty overpowered.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in PvP

Posted by: Laserbolt.6731

Laserbolt.6731

Slower than we expect. They have again and again shown since launch that they “shave” power away slowly, rather than outright nerf it, UNLESS they see something blatant. (And one person’s definition of blatant may not be that of the developers).

Scrapper: “Frank from Research”

in PvP

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

Slower than we expect. They have again and again shown since launch that they “shave” power away slowly, rather than outright nerf it, UNLESS they see something blatant. (And one person’s definition of blatant may not be that of the developers).

Anet seemed to be destroying Ranger and Turret Engi pretty swiftly, like in one move.

in PvP

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Over the span of a couple of years for the thief, there’s just too many:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Nerf-Wish-list/first

Feel free to add in requests, some have in fact have come true.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Mesmers nerfed, they were given too many base traits and now they have everything. Masters of all…Take some of those away or reduce the traits effectiveness is probably what they need. Also mesmers shouldn’t have perma-invis. No class should. But if any class should, it should be the class designed around invis. The thief.

Oh yea?

Please add thief to the nerf as well. Make counterplay to stealth viable and not just limited to engi class.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Oh yea?

Please add thief to the nerf as well. Make counterplay to stealth viable and not just limited to engi class.

Now that is funny.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

I hope grenade bug gets fixed tomorrow.

Burning needs to be handled carefully, right now it’s too much, but it’s also the only thing that makes condition guardians and eles viable – before the patch those classes were always forced into power builds. Every class should have viable condition and power builds and if you can’t spam all the different damage conditions like necro/engi/mesmer than your sole damaging condition needs to do more damage of course.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

The devs nerfed mortar, ensuring that engis will never be good at any range above 900, so to the devs the game is perfect now.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

This. I suspect if your class is good now it will be good for at least a year

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Father Busho.2796

Father Busho.2796

I suspect broken stuff due to bugs (engi nades) fixed quickly not that the weekend is over.
However for majority of balance stuff, I think the balance will go slowly with shaving low amounts away until people start crying about something else. Which is an appropriate procedure IMO.

Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD]
Aurora Glade
ALL IS VAIN :(

in PvP

Posted by: dylan.5409

dylan.5409

yea but some things are just obviously broken and don’t require much thought in the nerf department imo.
mesmer/guardian damage; transforms; burning

(edited by dylan.5409)