When are you Going to Fix Elementalists?

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

They are way over the top and long overdue for a nerf. No profession comes close with regards to mobility+damage+tankiness.

It’s making skillseeker thieves look well-designed in comparison.

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

@Thedenofsin.7340
I run a 20/20/0/0/30 shatter spam build using sword + focus

Another glass cannon mesmer whining that he can’t win against bunkers on his own?
Try to play something else other than glass cannon if you can’t play the build, yours is simply a l2p issue that you don’t want to address and rather prefer to come whining on the forums in the hope whatever you can’t beat..get nerfed, to a more manageable level for you current skills.

Mesmer using your build and beating the “invincible ele” with 80% HP ( TO NOTICE THE EXTREME LOW DMG DONE BY THE ELE AT 1.05 A 1.7k BURNING SPEED -15S CD, ONE OF THE BIG HIT SKILLS ON D/D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUtDw8e8kI

in PvP

Posted by: Dedalus.3065

Dedalus.3065

The funny thing is that the ele bunker build that everyone is complaining about has been up for what 3 months? It was even nerfed because of EA, and it’s been pretty stagnant since then.

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

My god is this the first game you played??There are some global pricniples ..
If something is countered by a specific comp then it ceases to be op.How?
The countering comp is becoming popular and the countered one slowly fades out.Then when theres no need to counter that setup the other comps that were being beaten up to triple eles meta will rise up again..Then a healthy mix of the above comps will ensure that nothing(in thosecases) becomes over the top again.People will not run 3ple ele if they know theres a good chance that they ll get hard countered by second match.
You dont need to completely strip the class apart ,just small adjustments..if only there was a big population we would have passed this stage months ago..
Excuse me now im off to form a competitive team,rank up on qp and hopefully make my posts worthy of your notice !

in PvP

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

The funny thing is that the ele bunker build that everyone is complaining about has been up for what 3 months? It was even nerfed because of EA, and it’s been pretty stagnant since then.

Yeah, it’s funny. Same goes for traprangers.. they’ve been the same for 3 months, no buffs, no nerfs really and suddenly they’re OP. What’s next? Bunker engineers?

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Yeah, it’s funny. Same goes for traprangers.. they’ve been the same for 3 months, no buffs, no nerfs really and suddenly they’re OP. What’s next? Bunker engineers?

That’s evolving meta game.

But at some point when a certain class becomes so overpowered it negatively affects the game as a whole, you really need to swing the nerf bat. There are a couple of synergies in the Elementalist build that are clearly too good.

But once running 3+ Elementalists in your 5 man group becomes increasingly popular you start having a problem.

Eles aren’t the only ones in dire need of a nerf however. They’re just the most obvious.

in PvP

Posted by: Dedalus.3065

Dedalus.3065

But at some point when a certain class becomes so overpowered it negatively affects the game as a whole, you really need to swing the nerf bat. There are a couple of synergies in the Elementalist build that are clearly too good.

But once running 3+ Elementalists in your 5 man group becomes increasingly popular you start having a problem.

Eles aren’t the only ones in dire need of a nerf however. They’re just the most obvious.

Synergies in a profession makes things fun. Strategically choosing abilities, having options and dynamics in battles makes them fun. Instead of removing them from one profession, they should add them to the others. Naturally, this requires more effort hence the fact that developers prefer to nerf instead of buff.

in PvP

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Synergies in a profession makes things fun. Strategically choosing abilities, having options and dynamics in battles makes them fun. Instead of removing them from one profession, they should add them to the others. Naturally, this requires more effort hence the fact that developers prefer to nerf instead of buff.

If we all ran the strength of a bunker ele pvp would go nowhere and the idea of it going full esport would diminish. Nerfs arn’t the best solution, but for some cases it is necessary. I do agree we need more options, and to make more viable builds for all professions but maybe mixing nerf+buff in various ways would do better than straight buffing the useless builds. And as the Anet way, these things won’t come suddenly. They tweak it little by little till it is just right.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Synergy is what defines a good build. That applies to all classes and professions. And all classes have a varying degree of synergy within their builds.

It’s just problematic when synergies are stacked to such an extent that they make a class significantly more powerful than everyone else.

It’s not ok for Eles to achieve a 300% power increase from synergy when other classes only may be able to gain an additional 100%.

Hence why Eles need a nerf (amongst others).

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

dont worry guys j peters is watching it just like he was watching aoe so we should see adjustments around early 2014 at their pace.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

I think you meant “balanced” instead of “well-designed”. :P Bunker eles might be more OP than thieves at the moment, but they have no single skill that is as cheap and easy to play as heartseeker.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

Ele bunkers could use a nerf, however, I don’t know why guardians would go overlooked if they’re just as unkillable.

As for the ele class as a whole, in the other variations of their builds, they’re fine. They take at least a little skill compared to pretty much every other profession in this game.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

As soon as bunker ele’s get their nerf bunker mesmers will take over! Full uptime on retaliation/regen/ 1/2 uptime protection and a personal tank! Then people will stop crying about shatter mesmers and start crying about bunker mesmers! HA. As if that will actually happen I can tell you right now that there are builds in other classes that may not out bunker an ele but the can certainly match it easily and not just my class (mesmers) but rangers and engis too people just haven’t tried to find them!

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

As soon as bunker ele’s get their nerf bunker mesmers will take over! Full uptime on retaliation/regen/ 1/2 uptime protection and a personal tank! Then people will stop crying about shatter mesmers and start crying about bunker mesmers! HA. As if that will actually happen I can tell you right now that there are builds in other classes that may not out bunker an ele but the can certainly match it easily and not just my class (mesmers) but rangers and engis too people just haven’t tried to find them!

You have admitted that you don’t even play spvp, why are you here spreading your wisdom?

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in PvP

jportell.2197

You have admitted that you don’t even play spvp, why are you here spreading your wisdom?

Actually sir I do. Just not as much as you HARDCORE elitist R45+ people. But I do it enough to know that A) A bunker Mesmer can easily push a bunker ele off a node. It can take a 100B warrior and a guardian and a thief to recap the node and more if I have the chance to get my ranger teammate to help me out from high ground. So yes I am saying there are viable builds that can push ele’s and it all comes down to who bunkers better. In a duel a bunker Mesmer and a bunker ele will literally fight forever (I’ve done it, we had to call the fight at a draw.)

Edit: This experience is from Tournies not hotjoins just in case you wanted to try and pull that card.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

(edited by jportell.2197)

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

@Thedenofsin.7340

Another glass cannon mesmer whining that he can’t win against bunkers on his own?
Try to play something else other than glass cannon if you can’t play the build, yours is simply a l2p issue that you don’t want to address and rather prefer to come whining on the forums in the hope whatever you can’t beat..get nerfed, to a more manageable level for you current skills.

Mesmer using your build and beating the “invincible ele” with 80% HP ( TO NOTICE THE EXTREME LOW DMG DONE BY THE ELE AT 1.05 A 1.7k BURNING SPEED -15S CD, ONE OF THE BIG HIT SKILLS ON D/D)

Another failed forum poster that knows less than he thinks. FYI I ran bunker mesmer builds on day 1 when they were insanely OP, and they pale compared to ele bunkers today.
I think you need to learn to play if you think bunker ele is fine atm. They have as much tankiness (if not more) as any other bunker, but have far greater damage output and far greater mobility.

(edited by Thedenofsin.7340)

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

@Thedenofsin.7340

Another failed forum poster that knows less than he thinks. FYI I’ve been running a bunker mesmer build recently. I think you need to learn to play if you think bunker ele is fine atm. They have as much tankiness (if not more) as any other bunker, but have far greater damage output and far greater mobility.

So let me get this straight…where a glass cannon mesmer receive max 1.7k dmg from a bunker ele , you find a bunker mesmer complaining about dmg from a bunker ele?!
Do pls show us this amazing dmg you receive from these bunker eles and how it surpass the dmg from a bunker mes.

Of course you’ve got no screenshot or video as proof of your words therefore for the moment you win the following prizes:

For the level of intelligence displayed in this thread:
http://i.imgur.com/t9nxsbS.jpg

And for the failed troll attempt with the same thread
http://i.imgur.com/Nye3tuZ.jpg

Congratulations I only give these prizes to the most hardcore elites on this forum

in PvP

Posted by: dukefx.9730

dukefx.9730

My condi mesmer is pretty much on par with bunker eles. After a long fight they usually prefer to get away with RTL unless they get backup. A bunker ele will beat most glass cannons.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

My condi mesmer is pretty much on par with bunker eles. After a long fight they usually prefer to get away with RTL unless they get backup. A bunker ele will beat most glass cannons.

Well the glass cannon archetype suit many Rambo and He-man out there…basically 80% of any MMO community, they believe to be pro once they one-shot you..and if you don’t die in 2s..you’re OP…different MMO, similar styory

in PvP

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Ele bunkers could use a nerf, however, I don’t know why guardians would go overlooked if they’re just as unkillable.

As for the ele class as a whole, in the other variations of their builds, they’re fine. They take at least a little skill compared to pretty much every other profession in this game.

They are killable, if you play it right with conditions and interupting skills. They may or may not get overlooked simply because they can’t really kill anyone when they play bunker. They just annoy the crap out of you, ele can kill and “tank” too well atm and that’s where the issue is.

Mesmer’s need a cap on the amount of clones if Anet doesn’t wana go down the same path. Then it will just shift from ele hate to mesmer hate and nothing really gets accomplished by that.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

(edited by NinjaEd.3946)

in PvP

Posted by: urinfamousr.7631

urinfamousr.7631

They are way over the top and long overdue for a nerf. No profession comes close with regards to mobility+damage+tankiness.

the bigger issue is that since there is no cap as to how many of a certain class can be in 1 group when u get a few of them in one group it creates alot of imbalance. i play d/d ele and can easily hold against 2-3 with the 0 10 0 30 30 im usually getting around 400hp/tick from regen,passive effect in water + passive healing skill that it mitigates so much dmg. + -33dmg from protection which is up all the time ocne u start a fight +12 stacks of might to make up for “bunker” through fields which is ez enough to get even more. perma swiftness and fury from aura’s so again going “bunker” still have 33% chance to crit perma vigor so im dodging alot more than my opponents and dodging gives hp in water so thats another 2k hp?

all in all while it is “bunker” its not at all the dmg is very nice, not so against other bunkers but i can outlast them NO PROB due to buffs and crazy regen and spoting 20k hp 2500 defense and 3k unbuffed atk power in light armor . plus i use both of the summons which adds quite a bit of atk dmg and i use the flame ones for more aoe dmg.. so its bunkers but not bunker lol. and if kitten goes south just RTL and im gone

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

and people have been complaining about it since then lol welcome to the forums

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

dont worry guys j peters is watching it just like he was watching aoe so we should see adjustments around early 2014 at their pace.

2014 wow ur being generous !! i was thinking we would see it in gw3

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

Actually sir I do. Just not as much as you HARDCORE elitist R45+ people. But I do it enough to know that A) A bunker Mesmer can easily push a bunker ele off a node. It can take a 100B warrior and a guardian and a thief to recap the node and more if I have the chance to get my ranger teammate to help me out from high ground. So yes I am saying there are viable builds that can push ele’s and it all comes down to who bunkers better. In a duel a bunker Mesmer and a bunker ele will literally fight forever (I’ve done it, we had to call the fight at a draw.)

Edit: This experience is from Tournies not hotjoins just in case you wanted to try and pull that card.

so ur basically saying if u had a 3v3 at a node u could hold it with 1 person being able to freely do dmg from on high? wow who would have thought that!! >.>

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

@Thedenofsin.7340

Another failed forum poster that knows less than he thinks. FYI I’ve been running a bunker mesmer build recently. I think you need to learn to play if you think bunker ele is fine atm. They have as much tankiness (if not more) as any other bunker, but have far greater damage output and far greater mobility.

So let me get this straight…where a glass cannon mesmer receive max 1.7k dmg from a bunker ele , you find a bunker mesmer complaining about dmg from a bunker ele?!
Do pls show us this amazing dmg you receive from these bunker eles and how it surpass the dmg from a bunker mes.

Of course you’ve got no screenshot or video as proof of your words therefore for the moment you win the following prizes:

For the level of intelligence displayed in this thread:
http://i.imgur.com/t9nxsbS.jpg

And for the failed troll attempt with the same thread
http://i.imgur.com/Nye3tuZ.jpg

Congratulations I only give these prizes to the most hardcore elites on this forum

bunker ele will hit GC mesmer for alot more than 1.7k ive hit 4.5k wit fire grab on my “bunker” ele who u kidding?

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

^bunker ele is not the valkyries one..By definition a bunker should be able to hold a point for a fair time against 2 people and valkies eles really cant..not without moving out of node.But i wanna see you run clerics and critting 4.5k firegrabs :P
That would be dope!

in PvP

Posted by: Skyro.3108

Skyro.3108

People who are saying they can kill an Ele in a 1v1 or push them off a node or whatever are completely missing the point. It isn’t their 1v1 ability or any other singular thing that makes Eles good, it is their strength in 1v1/sustain/burst/aoe/support/mobility/downed state COMBINED that makes them strong in the current meta. This is pretty much what ANet devs were saying in the last SotG so they understand the problem, so let’s just hope they do not go overboard with the solution.

Here is an example of what I’m talking about. Look at how effective an Ele who zones the beach area in FoN map is. The Ele can both guard the pathway to their close point and threaten the far point, thus forcing a defender to stay there. The ele can do this because he has the 1v1 ability + mobility + sustain to neutralize the point + escape options when rotates come. The only other class that comes close is the thief, but they are less effective in a number of areas (not as strong in support if they keep a bunker at home point, not as effective neutralizing points due to their defense/sustain revolving around teleports/stealth, etc.)

So what is the best counter to this? Why, that is having your own Ele do the exact same thing. If that doesn’t mean there is a problem with Eles then I don’t know what does.

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

^bunker ele is not the valkyries one..By definition a bunker should be able to hold a point for a fair time against 2 people and valkies eles really cant..not without moving out of node.But i wanna see you run clerics and critting 4.5k firegrabs :P
That would be dope!

i dont use valk i use soldier and i dont need the cleric jewel setup cause soldier is more than enough healing burst that u can be a bunker and still dps alot 400heals/tick is more than enough.

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

People who are saying they can kill an Ele in a 1v1 or push them off a node or whatever are completely missing the point. It isn’t their 1v1 ability or any other singular thing that makes Eles good, it is their strength in 1v1/sustain/burst/aoe/support/mobility/downed state COMBINED that makes them strong in the current meta. This is pretty much what ANet devs were saying in the last SotG so they understand the problem, so let’s just hope they do not go overboard with the solution.

Here is an example of what I’m talking about. Look at how effective an Ele who zones the beach area in FoN map is. The Ele can both guard the pathway to their close point and threaten the far point, thus forcing a defender to stay there. The ele can do this because he has the 1v1 ability + mobility + sustain to neutralize the point + escape options when rotates come. The only other class that comes close is the thief, but they are less effective in a number of areas (not as strong in support if they keep a bunker at home point, not as effective neutralizing points due to their defense/sustain revolving around teleports/stealth, etc.)

So what is the best counter to this? Why, that is having your own Ele do the exact same thing. If that doesn’t mean there is a problem with Eles then I don’t know what does.

we had 4 ele on the opposing team and it was one of those matches where u left after 2min’s if that . u wanna talk about buff sharing + op healing condi removing lol 3 d/d ele and a bunker staff ele >.> easiest way is to limit how many of each class u can have in a match..

in PvP

Posted by: kodesh.2851

kodesh.2851

@Thedenofsin.7340

QFT.

IDK if ANet really needs to nerf ele’s, or not, but they shouldn’t trouble you much as mes.

They should be very slow to nerf. Ele is the only class I tried that you could basically skill dump and do pretty well, but I don’t know that there’s anything wrong with having some profs that are “easy to learn, difficult to master.”

Sizzap – Asura Mesmer, Dragonbrand

in PvP

jportell.2197

so ur basically saying if u had a 3v3 at a node u could hold it with 1 person being able to freely do dmg from on high? wow who would have thought that!! >.>

Actually it was a 1v3. And I did not say win I said that’s what it would take to push me back off the node. Please comprehend what I say and don’t make assumptions k thanks!

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

urinfamousr.7631

“A bunker Mesmer can easily push a bunker ele off a node. It can take a 100B warrior and a guardian and a thief to recap the node and more if I have the chance to get my ranger teammate to help me out from high ground”

u ur ranger friend and his trusty pet make it a 2 pets/clones v3 +

in PvP

Posted by: Choops.3710

Choops.3710

Actually it was a 1v3. And I did not say win I said that’s what it would take to push me back off the node. Please comprehend what I say and don’t make assumptions k thanks!

jportell.2197
Don’t some points count for more? Like the mid point. (Clocktower, Keep, Temple etc etc
3 days ago

I think we’re all good on PvP advice from you.

Pikachoops – Engineer, Fort Aspenwood

in PvP

jportell.2197

jportell.2197
Don’t some points count for more? Like the mid point. (Clocktower, Keep, Temple etc etc
3 days ago

Oh hey its the OP 100nades engi! Yah I learned from more matches that they are all the same but that is in maps only. BTW I outbunkered your guardian and got my revenge on you toward the end of the match you guys wiped the floor with us points wise but knowing that I was playing against you made it slightly more personal and I don’t spend all my time in GW2 hovering on one map trying to get QP I actually like WvW best but do PvP when my guild asks me for fun not for status. But it was fun playing against you guys.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

jportell.2197

“A bunker Mesmer can easily push a bunker ele off a node. It can take a 100B warrior and a guardian and a thief to recap the node and more if I have the chance to get my ranger teammate to help me out from high ground”

u ur ranger friend and his trusty pet make it a 2 pets/clones v3 +

And clones do how much damage? Plus in bunker build my PHANTASMS which is the basis of my build supply me with full uptime on regen/retal and a half uptime on protection from combo fields and I have a personal tank. But since most players tell people the advice to ignore mesmers illusions and go straight for the owner people wind up getting hit with more retaliation than they have HP and guardians more so because a full bunker mes can have at least 25k HP and almost 3k armor.

Edit: So when fighting this build (not of my making but it is on advice from another mes) there should be no confusion as to who the real Mesmer is. He is the only one that is not a pink purple glowy guy.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Choops.3710

jportell.2197
3 days ago

Oh hey its the OP 100nades engi! Yah I learned from more matches that they are all the same but that is in maps only. BTW I outbunkered your guardian and got my revenge on you toward the end of the match you guys wiped the floor with us points wise but knowing that I was playing against you made it slightly more personal and I don’t spend all my time in GW2 hovering on one map trying to get QP I actually like WvW best but do PvP when my guild asks me for fun not for status. But it was fun playing against you guys.

A mesmer calling an engi OP? You sure know how to make a guy blush

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Convict.8526

Convict.8526

lol bunker eles can have gained over 11k heals without actually using a healing skill, not to mention the passive ffect of their heal + perma regen and soothing mists.

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I did a couple paids tonight with three engies, a necro, and a warrior. After we won a match one of them was calling us names in map chat for using “OP classes.” It was…humorous.

in PvP

Posted by: plasmacutter.2709

plasmacutter.2709

lol bunker eles can have gained over 11k heals without actually using a healing skill, not to mention the passive ffect of their heal + perma regen and soothing mists.

I’d like to see these 11k heals.

I equip full clerics for pve support (because most people want to be e-heroes in explorables) and at best I see 3k heals.

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

healing ripple for 2.9k, water trident for 3k, evasive arcana healing ripple for 2.9k, healing ripple for 2.9k. That’s counting the signet, all AoE, all under 2 seconds.

Tested in the mists with 1223 healing power. I have eagle runes on lolol

The sig is actually healing for about 320 every time I cast something, getting about 1k every second in water. 2700 armor with rock armor, too.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

(edited by Ostricheggs.3742)

in PvP

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

healing ripple for 2.9k, water trident for 3k, evasive arcana healing ripple for 2.9k, healing ripple for 2.9k. That’s counting the signet, all AoE, all under 2 seconds.

The sig is actually healing for about 320 every time I cast something, getting about 1k every second in water. 2700 armor with rock armor, too.

Thats because the mists is a pve map right? Healing ripple has a 0.5 coefficient in spvp afaik. But yes, the other skills need a 0.5 coefficient too. Anet said back in Nov that 1.0 ratio’s were for main heals

Edit: By EA healing ripple and the following healing ripple I assume you mean cleansing wave

(edited by Nikkle.4013)

in PvP

plasmacutter.2709

Thats because the mists is a pve map right? Healing ripple has a 0.5 coefficient in spvp afaik. But yes, the other skills need a 0.5 coefficient too. Anet said back in Nov that 1.0 ratio’s were for main heals

Edit: By EA healing ripple and the following healing ripple I assume you mean cleansing wave

Water trident.. because scepter is an EXCELLENT pvp weapon, and a scepter spell should be the reason D/D gets nerfed.

I’m being trolled here. 9/10

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

The over exaggeration of some posts here is astounding. /grabs popcorn

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

Water trident.. because scepter is an EXCELLENT pvp weapon, and a scepter spell should be the reason D/D gets nerfed.

Hardcore bunker eles use scepter.

I am not kidding. It works and it’s excellent, more so than d/d for bunkering because of rock armor, range, blinds and the vigor on pheonix.

And what the kitten does it matter? 3/4 of that can be used while in d/d anyways. Christ. Cone of cold is very similar to water trident anyawys

And I just joined a hotjoin to make sure the above poster was right about the mists. All the numbers are still the same.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching

(edited by Ostricheggs.3742)

in PvP

plasmacutter.2709

I am not kidding. It works and it’s excellent, more so than d/d for bunkering because of rock armor, range, blinds and the vigor on pheonix.

And what the kitten does it matter? 3/4 of that can be used while in d/d anyways. Christ. Cone of cold is very similar to water trident anyawys

And I just joined a hotjoin to make sure the above poster was right about the mists. All the numbers are still the same.

LOL at complaining about scepter.

If you got hit by dragon’s tooth while not afk you get failure of the year.

cone of cold is a channeled spell which can be interrupted.

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

LOL at complaining about scepter.

If you got hit by dragon’s tooth while not afk you get failure of the year.

cone of cold is a channeled spell which can be interrupted.

You’re just being troll now. I’m talking IN FULL WATER WITH A CLERICS AMULET. Dragons tooth won’t hit for kitten, that’s not the roll we’re discussing. And if you updraft into dragons tooth fast enough it can land with enough time to bust out a pheonix too. I mean kitten, do I really have to teach you your class?

And literally nobody interrupts cone of cold for good reason. There are far more important things (RTL/burnign speed) to interrupt.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

HAHAHAHAHAH

More posts by Arehundel my favorite cute noobie.

Posts Wuvwuv video, where mesmers are gods because of Confusion.
Expects people to listen to his opinions.

Bro do you even hotjoin?

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

You mean that build with another weaponset based on blast finishers removed from the game to the point of making the Whole weapon unviable in pvp and pve?

Or you refer to auramancer, cantrip, aura sharing builds? (stagnant?)

So what s funny? the fact that people keeps complaining of something they don t know properly?

What i just find funny is that when anet will finish with ele will proceed to destroy complainers class…..

Reading dev post i m not expecting actual balance unfortunately but a cycling of knee jerk nerfs (imho) i may be wrong but we’ll see.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in PvP

jportell.2197

jportell.2197
3 days ago

Hey that 100nades is no joke! And honestly engi’s should be able to walk all over mesmers CONDITIONS CONDITIONS CONDITIONS. Not only that but reliable AOE conditions that put the necro to shame.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Choops.3710

I did a couple paids tonight with three engies, a necro, and a warrior. After we won a match one of them was calling us names in map chat for using “OP classes.” It was…humorous.

lol, I get that sometimes because of the 100 nades burst. I think the OP calling would drop a little if people knew how often things go wrong for that setup before you finally get 1 that lines up perfectly.