When do we get prizes for TOL3?

in PvP

Posted by: Zuko.7132

Zuko.7132

Q:

Hey I was just wondering when we get rewards for tol. I’m aware that it’s not automated so it could take a while, just wondering if anyone had an idea of when it would be. I’m pretty sure i get one since we beat 2 teams but i may be wrong. Anyways if anyone has any idea let me know.

The Elementalist Dual Dagger Legend – Rest in Peace

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Next

A:

I need to make a copy/pasta for this. :P

• Tournament organizers can regularly take 1-2 weeks to report the winners to me. From there it can take 1-2 additional weeks to distribute prizes depending on the specific day I receive the results.

That said, the past two weeks have been particularly hectic for me with WTS taking place. I’ll have everything sent out this week that I have requests for.

in PvP

Posted by: surrge.3214

surrge.3214

They say two weeks but I know they are backed up with llamas from pug quest, esl, and academy tourneys by a month. Still waiting on my prize from pug quest 6. They might just send them all out at once. It would be nice to get a reply from a dev to see where they are at with prizing since some people have waited a month already.

Splurrge-Ele
Surrge of the Mists-Rev
Pixel Surrge-Ele

in PvP

Posted by: IRomZz.9140

IRomZz.9140

I want to my rewards but the devs are so slow..

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

June the 31st they said

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

surrge.3214

Is that for all prizes or just tol3?

Splurrge-Ele
Surrge of the Mists-Rev
Pixel Surrge-Ele

in PvP

surrge.3214

Sweet thanks grouch!! Please tell me the last pug quest stuff will be sent out!!

Splurrge-Ele
Surrge of the Mists-Rev
Pixel Surrge-Ele

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

So its a lot of accounts to verify after a tournament (with the largest pvp tournament in GW2 history, that unfortunately comes with the territory). Good news is teams were quick to reply so whenever things calm down, Id imagine they’ll get sent out by ANET. Keep in mind guys that they had a WTSQ to run along with rewards from a 2 weekendToL3 and the normal weekly events hit them all at once.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

My Signature shows the reward tracker for all pvp tourneys where you can earn a Llama.
You can check the status of the tournament if rewards were issued or not.

(edited by ZilentNight.5089)

in PvP

xantosnightwish.5438

My Signature shows the reward tracker for all pvp tourneys where you can earn a Llama.

Btw, AWESOME. spreadsheet. One of the best services to the community ive seen in a long time.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports

in PvP

surrge.3214

i figured the backup was due to the tournaments, thank you guys for you’re hard work

Splurrge-Ele
Surrge of the Mists-Rev
Pixel Surrge-Ele

in PvP

Posted by: IRomZz.9140

IRomZz.9140

How many time average before the first sending of rewards to EU ?

in PvP

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

I need to make a copy/pasta for this. :P

• Tournament organizers can regularly take 1-2 weeks to report the winners to me. From there it can take 1-2 additional weeks to distribute prizes depending on the specific day I receive the results.

That said, the past two weeks have been particularly hectic for me with WTS taking place. I’ll have everything sent out this week that I have requests for.

The fact you do not have a macro already disappoints :P

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in PvP

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Btw, AWESOME. spreadsheet. One of the best services to the community ive seen in a long time.

Thank you =)

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Why not automate the system so the prizes are sent automatically?

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

surrge.3214

Because they need to verify they are sending the right people the right prizes. And to make sure it is going to the correct account since there is a form filled out with the participants who suppossedly participated in the tourney

Splurrge-Ele
Surrge of the Mists-Rev
Pixel Surrge-Ele

in PvP

Posted by: Zuko.7132

Zuko.7132

thanks for responding grouch

The Elementalist Dual Dagger Legend – Rest in Peace

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Tournament of Legends 3 prizes for both regions has been distributed. Here’s a few things to note:

• Gems from for the top 4 teams per region were distributed directly to your account balance – there will not be a code this time.
  • The prize scheme has to be updated to reflect 128 teams vs 64. You can find the new scheme below. If you receive a chest with the incorrect item name – that’s OK! Just check what you got against the below list and everything should be fine.
  • A few names bounced back. Check the bottom of this thread to see if your name was is on the list.
  • No, other tournaments have not yet been distributed, and yes, they will be done asap. I wanted to get this one out of the way as it was a bigger task.

Prizes:

• 1st Place: Choice of legendary weapon (Eternity excluded), 4000 gems, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 2nd Place: Choice of precursor weapon, choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 2000 gems, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 3rd Place: Choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama, 2000 gems
  • 4th: Choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama, 77 Mystic Clovers, 800 gems
  • 5th – 8th: Choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 1 Black Lion Claim Tickets, 77 Mystic Clovers, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 9th – 16th Place: Choice of Gift of Magic or Gift of Might, 1 Black Lion Claim Ticket, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 32nd – 17th: Choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 64th – 33rd: 1 Mini Llama

Failed Display Names
azor.8420
No Fuuin Jutsu.4907
Player Inni.9716

(edited by Josh Davis.6015)

in PvP

xantosnightwish.5438

Tournament of Legends 3 prizes for both regions has been distributed. Here’s a few things to note:

• Gems from for the top 4 teams per region were distributed directly to your account balance – there will not be a code this time.
  • The prize scheme has to be updated to reflect 128 teams vs 64. You can find the new scheme below. If you receive a chest with the incorrect item name – that’s OK! Just check what you got against the below list and everything should be fine.
  • A few names bounced back. Check the bottom of this thread to see if your name was is on the list.
  • No, other tournaments have not yet been distributed, and yes, they will be done asap. I wanted to get this one out of the way as it was a bigger task.

Prizes:

• 1st Place: Choice of legendary weapon (Eternity excluded), 4000 gems, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 2nd Place: Choice of precursor weapon, choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 2000 gems, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 3rd Place: Choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama, 2000 gems
  • 4th: Choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama, 77 Mystic Clovers, 800 gems
  • 5th – 8th: Choice of Gift of Mastery or Gift of Fortune, 1 Black Lion Claim Tickets, 77 Mystic Clovers, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 9th – 16th Place: Choice of Gift of Magic or Gift of Might, 1 Black Lion Claim Ticket, choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 32nd – 17th: Choice of a permanent finisher, 1 Mini Llama
  • 64th – 33rd: 1 Mini Llama

Failed Display Names
azor.8420
No Fuuin Jutsu.4907
Player Inni.9716

Thanks Josh!

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports

in PvP

surrge.3214

Thanks for the update josh!

Splurrge-Ele
Surrge of the Mists-Rev
Pixel Surrge-Ele

in PvP

Posted by: Durzan.4603

Durzan.4603

I have just read about the sended prices but I have to say, that nobody of my team (included me) didn’t get a mini llama. Our team name is Sputti is a Scrub.

Elona Reach – Author at Guildnews.de