When esl proleague s2 will start ?

in PvP

Posted by: IRomZz.9140

IRomZz.9140

We still have no date for the start of season 2 ?

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

With this current state of balance (3 unplayable classes+some op classes ) it better doesn´t start

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

When I was watching the video of the challenger cup on jebro’s YouTube channel I think I remember him saying it was in about 2 weeks. Because he said that last week that will probably make it Monday the 21st or maybe the 28th. I hope it is soon because I am so hyped for it, it is just so exciting to watch and with the new meta it will be so much more entertaining. I am seriously more excited for pro league than I was for Heart of Thorns to release. So yeah, I highly doubt that we will have to wait until next month for the pro league, which is great in my opinion.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

(edited by suffish.4150)

in PvP

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

I was suprised I actually enjoyed watching it (never liked it before). Watching the abjured thief made me realize how much I missed playing it and now I’m running a nearly identical build in SoloQ and having a blast… can’t wait to see the new things people run, maybe I’ll find something new to enjoy.

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

If they ever start pro pvp league 2 with this messy pvp balacning, ima laugh. They tried so hard to push esport, it’s sad…

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

march 21st

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

If they ever start pro pvp league 2 with this messy pvp balacning, ima laugh. They tried so hard to push esport, it’s sad…

They are going to stack Necros and Eles I bet.

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

What a surprised :O

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

You can only have 1 of each profession on team. So no stacking.

Not that you will see much variety in professions picked, at least for the most part. But it’s like complaining you never see shotguns or double pistols in ESL CS:GO matches. Only way you would see all 9 professions being picked would be if you kept the rule above and increased team size to 9.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144