When is Next Balance Patch

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Q:

I’ve been told not until after the next WTS so June?

Wouldn’t mind knowing so I know worth learning one of meta classes.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

This.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

I’ve been told not until after the next WTS so June?

Wouldn’t mind knowing so I know worth learning one of meta classes.

balance work will start again after leaderboard and seasons work perfectly.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

We may see a small update next tuesday if they are smart, but next big one is a couple months out still since it takes them 4-8 months to do a major balance update and last one was in September. So just look at it as Febuary maybe January since we already missed the chance at the start of December since they tend to release them the first or second tuesday of a month.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Given the shaving method, we will get a 1 month player vs dev talk on preliminary skill changes, then wait 2-3 more months for these changes to happen. Since neither has been announced, expect at least 3 months from now (once they announce it within this 3 month time period, expect 2-3 more months added on top).

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Given the shaving method, we will get a 1 month player vs dev talk on preliminary skill changes, then wait 2-3 more months for these changes to happen. Since neither has been announced, expect at least 3 months from now (once they announce it within this 3 month time period, expect 2-3 more months added on top).

Going by your info that means June, they won’t release a patch so close to WTS.

Won’t be many teams left or players for that matter.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Going by your info that means June, they won’t release a patch so close to WTS.

Won’t be many teams left or players for that matter.

Believe in miracles..

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

What is game breaking and considered overpowered right now?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

What is game breaking and considered overpowered right now?

Things are relatively good.. Ele is slightly over-represented in conquest picks and needs shaving, Ranger’s and Guard’s 5v5 conquest type builds need a small nudge forward as well.

Only very small nudges in either direction though for the above mentioned professions. In my opinion, as long as the next balance patch addresses those things, I consider it to be a good one. Tons of other optional tweaks to Mesmer/Thief/Engi/Necro/War I’m sure, but imo they are lower priority.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh