When is going to be solo que?

in PvP

Posted by: Rapr.8526

Rapr.8526

im sick and tired of the players going duo que communicating and using that to theyr advantage ele/rev support is pathetic when is this going to change? this is lame and pathetic, anet said they were gonna do a solo que soon and they never did wtf is going on with that?

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I want them to change it to solo queue only so i can see people blame their losses on something else.

in PvP

Posted by: Rapr.8526

Rapr.8526

men is sad u know im the only top 250 that doesnt duo que… the only reason i lose is because of those duo que premade…

in PvP

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Anet may listen to you when you speak proper english.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

men is sad u know im the only top 250 that doesnt duo que… the only reason i lose is because of those duo que premade…

There isn’t a bit of truth in your statement, or grammar. This is why no one, including Anet, is going to take you seriously.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

You do know that top duos never, ever use any kind of communication not available to everyone in game. They only use party chat and most of that is just talking about random stuff, not planning strategies or anything. I know because I am one of these players.

The ONLY advantage duo gives is assuring that you will have one other good player on your team. There is no communication advantage at all. Solo players can plan strategy just as well in the time before the game starts.

There are even some situations where being solo is an advantage. For example, there are only 2 top rated duos playing as well as one top solo player. The team that gets that solo player is going to win pretty much all the time.

I accept that duo does help a lot but it is not some super-OP exploit that gives a massive advantage over solo q. If duo was removed the leaderboard would stay pretty much the same.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

(edited by suffish.4150)

in PvP

Posted by: Deathok.2914

Deathok.2914

Lmao stronlo update ur pvp rank u noob

Toreno #16