When is the next balance patch ??

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

When is the next balance patch?? This is “so balance” right now.

in PvP

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

Sometime at the end of April, don’t hope for any changes tho. The last balancepatch was a simple joke.

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

What do you mean by “next” ? I’m still waiting for the first !

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

in PvP

Posted by: Cyanon.1928

Cyanon.1928

Based on Anet historical record of destroying what works and changing what doesnt need change….
Don’t be so optimistic about a future balance patch… this company seems to be incapable of fixing anything……

First they destroyed WvW and now they are trying really hard to destroy whats left of sPvP….

in PvP

Posted by: Archer.4362

Archer.4362

dont worry, is coming nerf mesmer, always is nerf mesmer.

in PvP

geekilo.8512

I’m just waiting for anet to gutted everything like they did with mesmer lol

in PvP

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

Don’t expect that to happen. Ele, Guard and Edith lets me put Rev here will always be broken in some way.

(edited by LunarNacht.8913)

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I think we will see a bunker ele nerf and a slight reduction on necros. Everything else will be the same until the next balance patch in April.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

dont worry, is coming nerf mesmer, always is nerf mesmer.

Warrior would like a word with you.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I think we will see a bunker ele nerf and a slight reduction on necros. Everything else will be the same until the next balance patch in April.

Ele needs a net buff though.

in PvP

Posted by: jessiestiles.9437

jessiestiles.9437

And why make 3 viable professions each season and not fix it. No one likes this (am I right?) It seems like they do it on purpose. Eles, rev and mes last season. Eles, scrapper and necro this season. You can tell why eles need buff.

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Only a net buff meaning some nerfs will accompany it but the buffs would be larger than the losses. Some ele skills are way too slow to be practical like lightning orb, most scepter skills, and the staff healing skills are weak. Water staff 3 is good but its radius is too small. Nerfing overload cast times by 20% should help reign in some damage and healing since a shorter cast time means less time the chargeup does its AoE’s.

in PvP

Posted by: Chung.3420

Chung.3420

If March don’t have any balance patch,
I can put my attention on Gundam Breaker 3 and The division in this month

in PvP

geekilo.8512

Hopefully, some changes come in next tuesday x.x or not…

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I hope they don’t buff anything on Thief other than what is not used right now. The class is very strong, but could use some buffs to some utilities and weapons (offhand dagger 4, pistol 1)

in PvP

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I hope they don’t buff anything on Thief other than what is not used right now. The class is very strong, but could use some buffs to some utilities and weapons (offhand dagger 4, pistol 1)

The damage is fine, sure, but the survivability is still crap.

You have to either be really good at ganking or just get lucky to not get shot down quickly.

It’s a shame it’s so hard to stay alive without playing the stealth and run game because it’s really the most fun class in pvp I’ve played outside of Mesmer.

I’m not really sure how they would create more survivability though. I guess if you know how to take advantage of a daredevil staff build you could probably be fine, but without some constant immobilizing it’s a little hard to keep up with opponents jumping and moving around all the time. Especially with pulmonary impact requiring you to hit them every time. Impact strike having a wind up time along with good placement really sucks too.

And the endless necro healthbars are great when you’re playing as one, but when you have 3 people beating on one that managed to heal himself to 75% health and get another full bar of life force only to repeat the process over and over again makes things like capping nodes and territory struggles a little unfair. Not even going to address bunker eles. But those at least require a little bit of finesse to play.

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Karl McLain confirmed to be Skill and Balance Team Lead from the reddit AMA:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/48zlyd/im_mike_obrien_here_with_gw2_dev_team_ama/d0nxatc

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Brazzi.2045

Brazzi.2045

Buff ma old pre HoT pets,K?thx.bie