When you decide to play some casual unranked

in PvP

Posted by: rwolf.9571

rwolf.9571

You get farmed by #1 in the Leagues.

Flaunting his full set of Legendary Armour and Weapons.

fml.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: SkipperCZ.6912

SkipperCZ.6912

It’s unranked. And off-season, so even smaller playerbase. This is not wrong in this time, or he is suposed to wait endlesly for another top players to be joined to unranked?

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Great how people give up before it even starts.Amazing mentality.

in PvP

rwolf.9571

It’s unranked. And off-season, so even smaller playerbase. This is not wrong in this time, or he is suposed to wait endlesly for another top players to be joined to unranked?

Yeah I know. The first match of the day and it’s, Oh f’…..

This was 5 minutes into the match. It’s clearly over.

in PvP

SkipperCZ.6912

Agreed. I would like to see God of PvP in action live. And against me to see his reactions, movements, rotations.
But in ranked play it can be problem – because I’m not that good and maybe I could be upset too. In unranked – why not.

Btw even Barcelona sometimes loose to 2nd league team ;-)

in PvP

rwolf.9571

Agreed. I would like to see God of PvP in action live. And against me to see his reactions, movements, rotations.
But in ranked play it can be problem – because I’m not that good and maybe I could be upset too. In unranked – why not.

Yeah I just wish mm is more consistent. (Ever since the Quantity > Quality of mm change)

I knew it was pretty much over. It’s like a skinny guy fighting a pro fighter.

If anything. He would just stand there (perhaps even bored). Anytime I would atempt an attack he would instantly counter. Couldn’t even put a dent in this guy…

in PvP

SkipperCZ.6912

Yeah I just wish mm is more consistent. (Ever since the Quantity > Quality of mm change)

If anything. He would just stand there (perhaps even bored). Anytime I would atempt an attack he would instantly counter. Couldn’t even put a dent in this guy…

About mmr in ranked – I agree with you. It must be more consistend and ppl should face oponents from their tiers ONLY (or f.e. Higher silver x lower gold).

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

About mmr in ranked – I agree with you. It must be more consistend and ppl should face oponents from their tiers ONLY (or f.e. Higher silver x lower gold).

LOL they couldn’t fix silver facing legends for 2 seasons, i doubt they will fix it now.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

You guys know that Inranked match making is completely different algorithm altogether from ranked right? And uses a completely different Mmr? Just saying

in PvP

Posted by: TheQuickFox.3826

TheQuickFox.3826

Why doesn’t ANet match same-ranked players together? It would be much more fun for all ranks. Let bronze players have casual fun together and let gold players have die-hard combat together. Everyone happy.

Ascalon will prevail!

GW Wiki user page  |  GW2 Wiki user page

in PvP

Sly.9518

Why doesn’t ANet match same-ranked players together? It would be much more fun for all ranks. Let bronze players have casual fun together and let gold players have die-hard combat together. Everyone happy.

Again this is unranked where ranked placement doesn’t mean anything….. maybe that’s why, idk just a shot in the dark there

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

You guys know that Inranked match making is completely different algorithm altogether from ranked right? And uses a completely different Mmr? Just saying

Of course they don’t. The people that cry the most are the most uninformed like 90% of the time.

in PvP

Posted by: duster.7013

duster.7013

How do you only have 5 points with a thief on your team, rofl.

in PvP

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

It’s deceptively easy for an average team to have their kittens handed to them by pro players. Dudes roll through, your character disappears in a whirl of flashes and spell effects, by the time the screen clears you’re all dead and they’re like 50 points up. Lol.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Thief is really OP, like really OP according to forums. Too bad when your team is perma dead and enemy is camping all 3 points, you can’t do anything as a thief.

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: duster.7013

duster.7013

Then u solo lord… i mean how bad do u have to be to get solo bunkered as an entire team and still not get lord.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Then u solo lord… i mean how bad do u have to be to get solo bunkered as an entire team and still not get lord.

assuming you can make it far enough to the lord without getting zerged while your team is raging and afk’ing at spawn

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

It was a group of casual players against Naru (#1 on leaderboards) and most likely whoever he duo queued with. Of course they lost bad. Me and my brother actually wound up in a match just like this not long ago.

We went to mid, realized it was just us, and held out as long as we could against 3-4 enemy players. After dying, we were thinking that surely the rest of the team capped the other two points……nope, they were all dead. Was wondering wtf till I saw Naru on the enemy team.

We didn’t give up though, we continued to fight, even actually managed to down Naru in a 1v1 on quarry before 2 of his teammates came and got me. We knew we wouldn’t win, but we had fun and even learned a bit fighting against the odds. Think we managed to score 5 points or something? Lol.

I mean, it’s unranked. Not sure why anyone would take it seriously anyways. You get matched with and against players of any skill level.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

lol lol being “#1” or even on the leaderboard for season 5 and 6 doesn’t mean much. pvp died after season 4 so now its a battle of who is the less suckiest of who is left. Everyone can be beat and gw2 pvp circle dancing has failed hince no more esl because circle dancing with a broken speedster or a character who can 1,000 block and burn and sit on a point is just not competitive. Anet has failed horribly with the last 2 seasons.

If anet went to real pvp lets say deathmatch like gw1 and then there was a leader board i would call it legit. Now its just who can suck less.

P.S I’ve seen lots of toons with legendaries but crappy armor and to check if you block them you can see they have like 600 or 1,000 ap then unblock and you laugh because they bought it with real money through gems. Being a lazy player i have a pre legendary but since gw2 drop I’ve yet to complete a full map.

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

in PvP

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

The algorithm and MMR may be different, but the outcome is the same.

in PvP

Sly.9518

The algorithm and MMR may be different, but the outcome is the same.

No the outcome isn’t the same, 9/10 the outcome is better and better reflects balanced matches during prime time.

in PvP

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

If you think that the leaderboard is meaningless I’d hope you actually had fought some of the people on it first before telling everyone your opinion.

I’ve fought some very strong players in the top 250 (technically top 125). You’re mistaken if you think their skill isn’t that high.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator