Where are the daredevil's and berserker's

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Across 4 unranked rounds i saw 2 daredevils 0 berserker coincident ?
DH and herald on the other hand … they were present i just leave it at that

in PvP

Posted by: princode.2750

princode.2750

there is DD but its very rare….when u have a berserker its almost = to a lose. Currently in spvp thief and warrior is kinda weak on the low end

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Berserkers currently suffer from a unique condition called ‘rerolled’. It lasts indefinitely and cannot be cleansed.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

I had thieves in all of my 6 games last night. Zerker warriors in 2.

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

I haven’t play berserker ye5 in pvp but I do play daredevil. I find that stronghold map is a more ‘freindlier’ map then conquest maps as a daredevil staff thief.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

There are plenty of DDs around, not sure about zerkers though. It would help if they added the new profession icons to the PvP scoreboard UI.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Berserkers currently suffer from a unique condition called ‘rerolled’. It lasts indefinitely and cannot be cleansed.

lol’ed

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

DD is hard to do any good with.. Either you have to go bunker and rely on gimmick runeset to do damage or you die to one revenant hammer 2s cd 1200 range skill. Oh and don’t forget to evade spam either way it’s all you can do well.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

I’m currently playing with Daredevil now. I’m not using the staff, and I’m only using the elite skill. I’m mainly using it for the awesome dodges it has. build it working pretty great so far! Went 3-1 this morning.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP:

I do see DD, I just don’t see very many good DD. Outside of an organized team, they are pretty useless.

I haven’t seen many Beserkers.

in PvP

Posted by: Rayden.3695

Rayden.3695

Yeah DD can be seen, mostly because certain builds (S/D) can make very good use of the traitline, staff however is a pretty bad weapon for sPvP atleast for the time being.

Berserker however is not really suitable for the current metagame and “old” warrior builds are superior in comparison.

Feel the pain because I main Thief and Warrior xD

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

aye my warrior is suffering from this condition.
collecting dust in the character selection screen at the moment.

well at least my scrapper and reaper are having fun both in hotjoin and unranked arena. they are looking forward to ranked in 1 dec 2015.

sometimes i play dragon hunter with 6 traps in hotjoin to clear the daily guardian wins.

not sure how to play the others though.

edit:
i only whip out my berserker to troll in hotjoin if there is a daily warrior win and there are no other professions that i like to play. one shotting people with gun flame in hotjoin can still be fun.