Where to watch PAX final shoutcast?

in PvP

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

I am seriously failing at searching but maybe some kind soul can point me in the right direction?

I couldn’t find it on Mistleague’s youtube…or Anet’s. Or their respective twitch channels

My Google-f-u could only turn up a Spanish shoutcast. I was hoping for English.

Thanks and sorry if it is somewhere obvious.

in PvP

Lucky.9421

Nothing? I know it’s been a rough week but come on. It can’t be that bad.

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

guildwars2 twitch channel bro

in PvP

Lucky.9421

Like I said, I likely fail at browsing, but I finally found it buried in a 6 hour video here. The title did not reference the tourney or PAX at all.

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/454437568

So here is some feedback for Anet:

Cut the tourney out into a separate video and label it as something specific, so that people can clearly see that it is a video of a pvp game just from the title. Then post it on twitch and youtube. Reference it on facebook, twitter, the website news feed and perhaps a sticky in this forum.

If a casual fan of the series can not find the video by using search terms such as “PAX” “PVP” “final” and “tournament” then that is not very effective promotion.

PS – Put “PAX” in the title for everything relating to PAX if you want youtube and twitch users to see any of your GW2 videos, PVP or not, during the PAX media frenzy.

(edited by Lucky.9421)

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

At least they announced this tournament. Unlike the one before, ESL was it? Don’t remember because it wasn’t announced.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

o yea i forgot it was buried within that 6 hour vid. man you’d think 10K dollars they should advertise it more