Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Those people who:

• “Delete Ele, non-viable without Cele, yada yada

- Ele was one of the driving forces in the Proleagues

• Nerf DH traps, OP, Braindead

- NO DH in the Finals, Semis

• Druid Unkillable, SnR Broken, Nerf Pets

- You did see that Druids Crumble when focused right? The Druid Was absolutely useless when Abjured Adapted

• Nerf Thiefs, too much Dps, mobility

- Yet no one complained about the most broken class who is a better thief and warrior: Revenants

I am beginning to think that the forum population have L2P issues. Remember, the game is not always about 1v1, When someone beats you 1v1 on a node does not always mean his class is better than yours.

Maybe it was: They are better than you, You got Outplayed, or L2P

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

I’ve stopped caring about balancing classes or suggestions on how to improve PvP and spend most of my time here bashing ArenaNet’s massive decline at combat design.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

tl;dr op loves powercreep and thinks that class representation shows balance and how good the design is

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I’m more curious what people’s perception of “balance” is.

As for what i’ve seen, only a few things needs a change.

• Make Rev Healing animations noticeable so it’s Start and End effects are more apparent.
  • Nerf bristleback and increase Ranger’s power skills in compensation OR give us an animation warning that Bristleback is about to unleash its 7k damaging skill…
  • Reduce stuns on each Elite class by half, guard have 3 traps that stun instead of 5, engi’s cc reduced, necro’s fear, etc. Across the board cc nerf.

With the exception of Mesmers, Wars and Thieves in a bad spot in esl, everythings not “fine” but balances are lots “better”.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: musu.9205

musu.9205

SnR does need a nerf .it didnt carry druid to a godmode in pvp that doesnt change a fact its a broken skill .
also with thief AA , its a lazy way to fix thief in pve .and bad design trend.but well u guys like those things .so fine ,not like im playing anyway ,

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

The point of this thread is?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I would like to say that DH, imo, is old turret engi. They are not ESL material but they are certainly too effective for amount of (little) effort required in normal ranked.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

@OP

It’s pretty simple:

• Revenant takes some degree of skill in order to succeed; it’s not faceroll like the others you mentioned
  • Not that many people play revenant compared to others. Proleague games had 3 or 4 revenants in game. You rarely see that day-to-day in PvP. Less exposure means people don’t see how strong it is.
Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

SnR broken? lol No its one of the Viable Res skills in the game!
apart from a teleport res its easly countered by a ranged AoE or dis-engaging that target you tunnel vision and interrupt the ranger / pet .

SnR is a two-edged sword it puts 3 things into risk for the res and if thats countered it puts 2 people out of action not just the 1 , if you or your team can’t focus a druid your in a Pug group which does not Relate to skill balance .

i bet most of the people that complain about SnR are people using the old hit and run Combat style in a 2vs1 fight i’ll tell you one thing ( that combat style is Low level play)

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I would like to say that DH, imo, is old turret engi. They are not ESL material but they are certainly too effective for amount of (little) effort required in normal ranked.

DH is 3x more esl material than turret engi… such a silly comparison.

While we’re at it, we’re also 3x more esl material than war mesmer and thief.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

3x of 0 is still 0 as far i know

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Hello. I am still here.

Nerf d/f auramancer.

Alerie Despins

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Just because ele was in ESL doesnt make it good. Its like the old shout bunker guardian except when the guardian need to change it could. It could be burn, medi dps, and going back further it could be cele hammer.

Ele right now is a support only class and it is the only viable build for it.

Also you say that revanent is broken but it honestly might be the only class that isnt. It is literally the only class in the game that can perform well at dps or condi. Literally there is not another class who can mix and match all these traits, sigils, and runes to make it so 1 class can have 2 viable builds.

Like necro is a great class atm but really its best suited for 1 vs 1. If you run shouts with rune of the solider you are too squishy because there is no more tank runes. Abjured vs Vermillion we literally saw on the first match the ele from Vermillion get dropped in 1 sec. Seriously 1 sec!!!!!!!!!!

I run a bunch okittenward non meta builds and its harder and harder to do anything since the elite specs have so much stability, protection, smash 1 button and you are safe. Like staff rev swirling it around and for some odd reason no matter where you attack them from you cant hit them. Scrappers hammer 2 which reflects and then they can make a giant bubble, guardians F3 and so on and so on.

Ele is not in a good spot and to be honest even though i enjoyed the ESL production, the games were bad and the specs still make it for spamming skills as fast as they can pop up with no negative since you can spam another skill 3 secs later that does the same thing.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

its beyond me how bad people had to be to actually think that elementalist, a class with bullkitten amount of utility could be considered unviable

even if the current elem gets nerfed even further they have a crapton amount of sub-builds to which they can reroll and still dominate teamfights with their utility/support abilities

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

its beyond me how bad people had to be to actually think that elementalist, a class with bullkitten amount of utility could be considered unviable

even if the current elem gets nerfed even further they have a crapton amount of sub-builds to which they can reroll and still dominate teamfights with their utility/support abilities

So what you’re saying is as long as ele can be just support anyone who doesn’t like playing that way is just bad?

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Siren.2843

Siren.2843

Me, and probably tons of others don’t exactly care what’s run in pro league, because they’re not in it. They’re in poop league, they think from a poop league perspective, and they just want poop league to be fun that’s all. That and some people are actually talking out of their rear, it happens

Where you at?

in PvP

Lexander.4579

So what you’re saying is as long as ele can be just support anyone who doesn’t like playing that way is just bad?

apart of completely kittened up 12345 spammer d/d cele build (RIP in pepperoni, good riddance) elem has always been in a support/bunker role so its not like you ever had other options lol

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

apart of completely kittened up 12345 spammer d/d cele build (RIP in pepperoni, good riddance) elem has always been in a support/bunker role so its not like you ever had other options lol

Ah ya got spanked by bruiser ele I see now. Enough said

Where you at?

in PvP

Lexander.4579

Ah ya got spanked by bruiser ele I see now. Enough said

bruiser implies being able to kill something while not getting insta-bursted from a single rotation or proper focus, elem has never been able to have both, work on your game knowledge and taunts son

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

i would argue that there were no thieves because of the viability of guardian… seeing as teams didnt know each others classes before the maatch

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Not sure what your point is ESL as far as I am concerned pretty much confirmed everyone’s major complaint. Game still not diverse. Revenant still a big problem. I mean come on man lol.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

What are you basing that on lol. Zero is Zero. They are both in the same category unviable.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Not sure what your point is ESL as far as I am concerned pretty much confirmed everyone’s major complaint. Game still not diverse. Revenant still a big problem. I mean come on man lol.

Meanwhile matches are full of reapers, thieves, druids and scrappers but lets complain about rev instead cus they played 2 of em /shrug

Forum had 0 complains about rev and now everyone and their mother started complain about one cus they was stacked in tourney..

So i guess forum trying to balance the game based on what they see in twitch, not in game right?

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

Low skill cap for all classes + Anet always overnerfing or overbuffing + accessibility to every class from everyone = More than half of the playerbase will always play the current FotM.

Enjoy e-sports!

The End!

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

My point is…

Everyone seems to whine about anything in the forums, when you refute their points they seem not to take it seriously. Like for example “Druid is Unkillable” argument which a lot of people use, this past top tier tourney proves that this wasn’t the case.

Those kind of topics make/ break classes when the whining gets strong enough. Which is really sad, This is only proves that there are just few skilled people in this game good enough to actually learn to get better.

So I think the forums are just full of children whining. I can even see posts like the last tourney wasn’t good because of shoutcasting, I mean.. really?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Where you at?

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

When ever we run into a season finale that involves more than half the clases of the game, i will agree with you, till then, yeah BS, balance in this game is a train wreck.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015