Which build is the easiest to play in PvP ?

in PvP

Posted by: dylan.5409

dylan.5409

Skills, sure, is my immobilize off cooldown? Yes? excellent , immobilze, place wells under feet=profit. Not off cooldown? death shroud 1 spam tyvm.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Most professions follow that same rule.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

pro player short for professional players those who get paid to play, not nesscesarily good players but yeah. so the only pro’s in this game are the developers who play this game like powerr and others like him. the rest of the twitch and youtube guys are in it for the attention thats it they were no where a “Pro” by any means or standard.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

2) Evade condition thief
Trust me, it’s easier even than MM Necro, which you at least need to press keyboard 6-10 for ONCE. With Evade condition you only need to :

22223333322222 -swap- 333332222 -repeat-

So you spam an attack that scales with power over and over again on a condi build and then you spam a skill that has a super obvious cast, terribad damage, and a virtually nonexistent evade.

Just because you can spam a single skill doesn’t make a build good or unskillful. I can spam auto with any build in the game, but that doesn’t mean I’ll become a pro player. Similarly, condi thieves suck anyways, and if you’re just going to spam 2 and 3, then you’re simply going to die.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: DaliIndica.9041

DaliIndica.9041

I think 1v1 you will lose if you just spam attacks, and it does require skill, lots of it if you want to go that far (combat is a lot more than pure numbers, mind games are a part of it). But once any one else joins in, it just becomes a cluster of bin bags riddled with cat kitten o real way to gauge whats going on.

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

I think 1v1 you will lose if you just spam attacks, and it does require skill, lots of it if you want to go that far (combat is a lot more than pure numbers, mind games are a part of it). But once any one else joins in, it just becomes a cluster of bin bags riddled with cat kitten o real way to gauge whats going on.

Depends. If the numbers are equal on both sides, then the side being spammed against (assuming they’re competent) should be able to take down the spamming players fairly quickly and easily. On the other hand, in a 1v2, that might not be so easy to achieve (though it is possible if you have a good build, you’re a good player, you have some kind of significant advantage, like the heights at Skyhammer- which, by the way, allowed me to take on a 1v3 today with my mesmer- and your opponents are at least somewhat bad). That is, however, a circumstantial thing, and on average you should still win your games.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Easiest class in pvp is by far Elementalist… They only have 4 buttons, one of which makes you freaking immune to damage AND faster than normal running speed for like 4 seconds on just a 20 second cool down…. Nerf please?

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

MM is the most braindead build in PVP. You dont need to wear any armor to beat someone in a 1v1 battle. You must be really stupid to get beaten 1v1 if youre playing MM even a warrior has no chance.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

I bet I can beat you with my warrior I haven’t touched in over a month and a half on an MM right now. :P

in PvP

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

Build don’t matter. Its all skill of the player.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in PvP

Valentin.2073

stop defending your broken build, ron. everybody hates it.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Well it just got nerfed. Congrats.

in PvP

Valentin.2073

Well it just got nerfed. Congrats.

it needs more nerfing.

btw, how much are you willing to wager?

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

A bajillion McDollars

in PvP

Valentin.2073

A bajillion McDollars

you’re no fun. ahh well, i thought you were serious.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

What if I really wanted. McDollars? I like fast food from time to time Nah but gimme like 15-20 mins I’ll duel you. Don’t have much good atm though. You can brag and say mm blows if you win and if I win you have to shut up about Mm finally lol.

in PvP

Valentin.2073

deal. just whisper me IG. i dont brag btw.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

you guys should record it (popcorn)

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Well, I did record it. But I don’t think I’m going to post it. It’d be rude. But maybe he’ll hold true to his end of the deal. :S

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

I’ll see what he says.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

You didn’t fall under 20k health once.

Think the MM build/play could’ve been better though.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

“You must be really stupid to get beaten 1v1 if youre playing MM "… i love karma

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Right? Its these people getting my builds nerfed. No offense, but it’s frustrating.

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

So much cheese, so little time.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Condi Banner war may be considered cheesy, too, but unfortunately its not entirely viable. Too much condi removal for 1-2 condi using builds. Not enough cover up! Still very fun build though.

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Condi Banner war may be considered cheesy, too, but unfortunately its not entirely viable. Too much condi removal for 1-2 condi using builds. Not enough cover up! Still very fun build though.

Yeah, I’m sure, but I HATE condi warriors: if I fight them in hotjoin, and I don’t use cleansing Ire, I’m most likely to fight against a semi/full bunker, who will be REALLY slow to kill. I always feel like they are a 1v1 gimmick (and I might be biased, I admit it).

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Well, because I don’t enjoy fighting in circles my whole life, I pretty much only play in 1v1/2v2 rooms. Thus, most of my builds are hybrids built to take a lot of damage and dish as much as possible without losing too much survivability (aka 1v1 builds). And when I DO tpvp, I tend to just home-bunk or side pressure if I’m MM.