Who actually enjoys this meta?

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Guardian, 20k hp 2600 armor, going from 100% to 0% in 5 shots/hits, how much bullkitten can you people spew before admitting this is broken as kitten?.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

(edited by Apolo.5942)

in PvP

Posted by: Kolache.3964

Kolache.3964

Not a fan of the current balance, but it’s not a bad first attempt after so much change, IMO. Would be awful if they didn’t perform some significant tuning in the near future though.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

to time to think got to be fast an aggressive. victory thru burns and stunlock

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Guardian, 20k hp 2600 armor, going from 100% to 0% in 5 shots/hits, how much bullkitten can you people spew before admitting this is broken as kitten?.

Wonder how you can get those unrealistic stats on a guardian and in PvP:

20k Hp and 2600 armor guardian = carrion/magi/valk with toughness runes and stalwart defender trait?

Unless I’m missing something..you’re running a subpar build and you then ask why you lose to somebody running a maximised build?..kk

in PvP

Apolo.5942

20k Hp and 2600 armor guardian = carrion/magi/valk with toughness runes and stalwart defender trait?

Unless I’m missing something..you’re running a subpar build and you then ask why you lose to somebody running a maximised build?..kk

If the issue would be that i could not bring them down, you might have a point, how ever the the issue is that a relative tough and high hp pool is evaporated in 5 I-lits (for kitten sakes fix the text suppressor), which if i may point out, you have not disputed.

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

If the issue would be that i could not bring them down, you might have a point, how ever the the issue is that a relative tough and high hp pool is evaporated in 5 I-lits (for kitten sakes fix the text suppressor), which if i may point out, you have not disputed.

You expect the stats to carry you? Please explain your build it doesn’t seem like bunker or med guard to me.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Unless you’re getting massively outplayed or 1+ then no class can 2shots you with 2600 armor, so what exactly are you complaining about?

in PvP

Apolo.5942

Again, the issue is not whether i can bring them down or not, nor do i expect for the stats to carry me, i do however expect them to be relevant, which they arent.

You can always chose to fly in the face of what essentially everybody else is stating, whether they like this meta or not. Thats up to you.

in PvP

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

I love this meta. I’ve had matches with insanely fun team fights. I played both squishy glass cannon and bunker and the team fights are intense, it feels like an actual battle again not some tanky celestials throwing tiny rocks at each other hoping one of them messes up a rotation and dies.

in PvP

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

Perhaps all anet needs to do is implement a decent mmr system and afterwards focus on a few balance patches removing all this rng and random nonsense. I bet anet would even sell a few more copies of the game to people making smurf accounts if a great mmr system existed.

(edited by Grimreaper.5370)

in PvP

Posted by: Sephius.2876

Sephius.2876

The meta is fine, the classes aren’t.

• Mesmers need to be toned down. They do way too much burst considering the stealth & lick wounds strategy they can do.
  • Rampage needs to be toned down a little.
  • Guardian burning is ridiculous.

In general, damage across the board should be a little lower. But I’ll always prefer twitch gameplay to watching two bunkers hit each other with damp twigs for 8 minutes.

in PvP

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

Love this meta. Exactly what I have been missing since betas. More punishing, faster gameplay. YEEHA!

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Stopped playing. Got bored of constant eles, necros, warriors with rampage and mesmers. No skill involved just smash buttons.