Who beats who

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

You tell me how Tempest beats Reaper. It’s the impossible match-up for Tempest…

No it isn’t??? What kind of build do you run? Depending on what you run it even tips in the Tempest’s favor, more more or less it’s fairly close one way or another.

(Focus+Diamond skin can still destroy a Reaper fairly well.)

If you run close to no condi removal, maybe.

The Problem is though, that in order to beat reaper, I have to invest so much in anti-condition traits and runes, that I’m often free pickings for zerker-revs, scrappers or thiefs. And even if I go full anti-condition, the MU still is very unforgiving against a reaper: 1 mistake and I’m just dead.

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Well, maybe this tier list is justified, because from my personal experience skill required to master a class list from the most skills required to most easy to master is:
1) Scrapper
2) Daredevil
3) Herald
4) Berserker
5) Chronomancer
6) Druid
7) Dragon hunter
8) Reaper

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

I dont have trouble with Scrappers when I play my Reaper.
Maybe partly because I also play Scrapper.

Reaper>Scrapper.
Reaper>Tempest (now that DS is changed. CC on them will work on all health lvl ranges and the new DS aint all that much anymore in general).

Scrapper might have a slight advantage over DH, but where does the 1 on 1 happen?
If its about contesting a point, than the Scrapper has to jump from the point to win the 1 on 1, so one can wonder who actually gains more from that (as the DH will gain more from the point).

Dragonhunter>Daredevil (clear advantage to the Dragonhunter. Guardian class has always had advantage over Thief class in general).

What kind of Berserkers are we talking about?
Power or Condi?

Condi berserker is isnt so bad in 1 on 1.

Druid is way better in 1 on 1 than only beating tempest.
It has advantage vs Berserker, Tempest, Dh and Scrapper (probably Daredevil too) I think.

Well, maybe this tier list is justified, because from my personal experience skill required to master a class list from the most skills required to most easy to master is:
1) Scrapper
2) Daredevil
3) Herald
4) Berserker
5) Chronomancer
6) Druid
7) Dragon hunter
8) Reaper

Some could go up 1 spot or down 1 spot, but
yeah seems right roughly.

You forgot to mention Tempest though.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

The OP must be a reaper…

Reaper beats far more than that.

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: NecroSummonsMors.7816

NecroSummonsMors.7816

You guys say that X >Yor Y>X without even take in consideration the builds that players are using so all the list you’ve written are totally nonsense

Who beats who

in PvP

Regon Phoenix.8215

I dont have trouble with Scrappers when I play my

You forgot to mention Tempest though.

Well, i don’t play tempest, so i don’t know how hard it is to play it. All tempest i encounter with my Dragon Hunter, are usually pretty average and look like it doesn’t take much to be average with tempest. However, because i don’t play tempest that much (i tried it, didn’t like it) i can’t say if it is hard or not to play tempest.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Scrapper > Druid

Druid loses to scrapper at equal skill level? Are we playing the same game?

Also:

Reaper < Herald

This is such a ridiculous statement, reaper melts both power and condi rev at equal skill level.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

Who beats who

in PvP

Regon Phoenix.8215

Scrapper > Druid

Druid loses to scrapper at equal skill level? Are we playing the same game?

Also:

Reaper < Herald

This is such a ridiculous statement, reaper melts both power and condi rev at equal skill level.

Well, i have entirely different experience. Your opinion might be valid to you, but that is way different from what i experienced and seen.

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

You guys say that X >Yor Y>X without even take in consideration the builds that players are using so all the list you’ve written are totally nonsense

Optimal builds for sPvP are assumed.

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: Ammazzo.7351

Ammazzo.7351

In the VG 1v1 tourney that just happened the finals were condi mes vs condi mes. One of them never even lost a round….falselights was in it so maybe he can speak more on it. But I think mesmer is maybe higher on the 1v1 list you made.

Who beats who

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

In the VG 1v1 tourney that just happened the finals were condi mes vs condi mes. One of them never even lost a round….falselights was in it so maybe he can speak more on it. But I think mesmer is maybe higher on the 1v1 list you made.

It is amusing how for those little tourneys mesmer is always the class with the most traits/utilities banned, and it still pretty much always wins.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA