Who does DoT damage?

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: Anaesthetic.4629

Anaesthetic.4629

Hey guys,

I’m a returning player with a 56 Asura Engineer, but I’m curious…I’m an avid MMO player who loves to do damage-over-time effects. Who does that well in this game?

Thanks.

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Engineer does….

But alot of classes do, necro can, ele can, certain classes with some sigils can….but eng is a good condi class when built for it.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

engineer is interesting because it’s a class that does great ‘dots’, or as they are called here conditions but it very weak to them.

necromancer is the god of conditions, they can consume them for health, transfer conditions an enemy puts on them back to them, turn boons (positive buffs) into conditions, and even spread the conditions of one enemy to others.

conditions are excellent in pvp and wvw, however in pve they are extremely sub par. so if doing ‘dots’ is your goal i would suggest rolling a necromancer for pvp. once you get good people will fear you, especially engineers as you are their hard counter.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

Conditions aren’t weak on engies running rabid.

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Conditions aren’t weak on engies running rabid.

i know bud. engineers are great at outputting conditions, but are very weak to them. so a clever necromancer can transfer all of those conditions right back to them, killing them. i main engineer and know how great a rabid engineer can be, and by extension i know they will nearly always loose to a good condition necromancer. for conditions engineer is a great choice, but necromancer is the beast (accidentally used the best word) choice.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

PU Mesmer. Just saying.

One – Piken Square

Who does DoT damage?

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

PU mesmers aren’t that great at condis. Condi shatter is better. Neither have a good place in spvp though.