in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

And he doesn’t even play Ranger!

Who is best ranger in NA,AUS,CH,GER

in PvP

Posted by: Expansive.3716

Expansive.3716

It would be neat to have a way to see who the best players are at their respective professions. Anet needs to institute another gameplay aspect (in pvp maybe?) that will demonstrate this.

Not so much to brag or anything but just to see what makes them so good and how calculative and knowledgeable they are with the profession.

(edited by Expansive.3716)

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

This game totally needs someone to self righteously claim himself as the best ranger around pretty much like what happened on “a game with dc characters in it”.
Link for reference so that everyone can see the best player of said game → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OO7vuxAPI

in PvP

Posted by: Battosai.5620

Battosai.5620

i’m doing pretty good on ranger. you can ask me questions about it.

in PvP

Expansive.3716

But somehow Anet would have to make a new gameplay that allows multi-server battles if it were ranger vs ranger and the same for other professions.

I really think Anet would have a hit if they did something like that.

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

How do you sort out who the best ranger is? He’s best at traps, I’m best at GS burst, that guy is best with spirits, that guy is best with longbow, and that guy is best bunker.

in PvP

Posted by: BLU.8961

BLU.8961

This game totally needs someone to self righteously claim himself as the best ranger around pretty much like what happened on “a game with dc characters in it”.
Link for reference so that everyone can see the best player of said game -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OO7vuxAPI

I GOT THIS, give me 2 weeks and Ill be the best ranger in the universe, Vids to come

Want your Games Casted, Hit me up in game!

My Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/blu42

in PvP

Expansive.3716

How do you sort out who the best ranger is? He’s best at traps, I’m best at GS burst, that guy is best with spirits, that guy is best with longbow, and that guy is best bunker.

That’s very true. There’s many different variables. I think somehow Anet could develop some type of tracking tool that will show what kind of “Ranger” the player is and how good he is with the type of style he uses.

For Instance, if I didn’t use traps and was just straight crit damage with sb and lb combo, then Anet should be able to log my activity as such and keep a ranking of my style and how many battles i’ve won with it.

I don’t know, i’m just throwing suggestions out there but I feel like it would draw a good amount of interest and it would be a nice learning experience

in PvP

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Karlesi beats every ranger he verses.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in PvP

Posted by: HappinessFactory.4910

HappinessFactory.4910

Idk about EU but on NA im pretty sure vyndetta is the best ranger. He played on PTC and also plays necromancer. I do alright for myself I play Ranger and elementalist and I’ve got 134 QP or something.

Also to those of you who dont give 2 kittens about QPs, Deku God is the only dude I’ve seen actually pull off spirit ranger in paids.

I dont think any rangers stream if that’s what you’re looking for, and if that’s true im sorry :/

Also to those of you in this thread that think people get good at certain builds and whatnot. It’s more than dueling, it’s more than what build you’re running and what weapon set your running. Each and ever player’s skill in this game is determined by their weight on a team. Nobody cares if you are robin hood of GW2 but if you only use longbow because of pride, you’re weighing your team down and nobody likes losing because someguy insisting on running a wonky build.

in PvP

Posted by: Chun Jae Lee.2751

Chun Jae Lee.2751

no one is best _

Manager of The Last Pride International [EvIL]
Member of The Last Pride [EvIL]
EvIL FoREvER ~

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

Top 5:

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Sprawl.3891

Link for reference so that everyone can see the best player of said game -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OO7vuxAPI

On the RIFT forums I would go around telling everyone my brother (Meduza) was #1 ranked mage in the game (game has no rankings) and would hype every post he made and continually bump any video he posted. He was definitely one of the best mages but simply posting “#1 mage on rift” anytime after he posted something got many peoples panties in a bunch and got him more video views and attention than any other mage lol

in PvP

Posted by: Pyrial.2917

Pyrial.2917

Best ranger can be found in the other thread about the SOTG…

in PvP

Posted by: Walorx.5129

Walorx.5129

I heard that Voz is #1 ranger in all of Tyria

Vöz – “Stand in the red circles, they heal you”
YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Top 5:

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Stole my idea

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

easy answer.
legolas

in PvP

Posted by: BLU.8961

BLU.8961

I dont think any rangers stream if that’s what you’re looking for, and if that’s true im sorry :/

Lucky for you I just started the other day and I think I’m going to keep doing it…. Wham

http://www.twitch.tv/blu42

Want your Games Casted, Hit me up in game!

My Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/blu42

in PvP

Posted by: Ripkor.6385

Ripkor.6385

Crunchywaffles is a trapper ranger I think, I saw him take down two people by him self with ease and he gets around the field faster then a thief.

in PvP

Posted by: shiNn.2571

shiNn.2571

easy answer.
legolas

qftw

Mighty Shinn
Jealous Much [JM]

in PvP

Posted by: Lelouch.8452

Lelouch.8452

Self proclaimed best Bunker ranger NA xD jk, but seriusly, I might have owned u sometimes (Midori Ryuuk)

Best Looking Ranger in NA :D
http://www.twitch.tv/midori_ryuuk

in PvP

Posted by: HPLT.7132

HPLT.7132

I really dont know why we always have the discussion about “the bests of their classes”. A ranger is, as every other class, nothing without its team. A good ranger is one, which is capable to analyze and find his role in the team, regardless of whether it is to be a bunker or a condition damage trapper or whatever ranger. This really depends on the team.
It does not matter if you play engineer, guard, necro, ele,… the skills that make you a good player are always the same: Observation and analysis of the match together with finding the best counter possibility, good reflexes and to be adaptive.
However if you are looking for a strong 1vs1 build I prefer something like 0/0/30/10/30 or 0/5/30/20/15. However in a set up with already to defensive specced party members this may be not the best option.

P.S. Sorry I am not a native speaker, so pls be friendly :P

in PvP

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

On the RIFT forums I would go around telling everyone my brother (Meduza) was #1 ranked mage in the game (game has no rankings) and would hype every post he made and continually bump any video he posted. He was definitely one of the best mages but simply posting “#1 mage on rift” anytime after he posted something got many peoples panties in a bunch and got him more video views and attention than any other mage lol

You really think he got more attention then me.. that’s cute

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in PvP

Posted by: NaturalPortman.9562

NaturalPortman.9562

Self proclaimed best Bunker ranger NA xD jk, but seriusly, I might have owned u sometimes (Midori Ryuuk)

I’m so pro that I don’t need traps

(im a girl btw)

in PvP

Lelouch.8452

I don’t use traps either xD

in PvP

NaturalPortman.9562

I don’t use traps either xD

Midori worst ranger in AFRICA

(im a girl btw)

in PvP

Posted by: Maple.2936

Maple.2936

I’ve played with decent rangers and I wouldn’t say I’ve ever met the best ranger. I consider myself quite specialized on my builds, since I only cycle 7 builds, and since the weapon-swap patch usually I take the same weapon.

But saying a player is best at a single specific build is not saying much. You are the #1 trap ranger in NA? That’s great. They teleported past your traps? They split-pushed your sidepoint? Aww kitten :-(

Best ranger is one who is on a team that never loses to any other team. Best ranger is someone who is most adaptable.

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Cutsu is hands down.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

in PvP

Walorx.5129

Well ranger is easy to play so… can you be the best at something that takes no skill? Spam traps, press 1, gg.

YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

in PvP

NaturalPortman.9562

Well ranger is easy to play so… can you be the best at something that takes no skill? Spam traps, press 1, gg.

sounds almost as easy as engi play

(im a girl btw)

in PvP

Lelouch.8452

gosh, sounds like spam 2 haste on thief

in PvP

Sprawl.3891

You really think he got more attention then me.. that’s cute

you got attention for crying and being bad though.

in PvP

Posted by: Chi Malady.2015

Chi Malady.2015

The best ranger is the best of the worst. :P

in PvP

Posted by: Oblivion.8307

Oblivion.8307

Sanic is the best.

Symbolic

in PvP

Posted by: Angelus.1042

Angelus.1042

my cat plays ranger pretty good.

in PvP

Posted by: TheZeus.8617

TheZeus.8617

Don’t know who this Natural Portman guy even is but he is terrible I am sure since he is all about boosting his ego and not his gameplay. Been watchin in the shadows for awhile and got to say if I came back I’d prob put the hurt on him with me necro/ele or Guard. O and umm PTCs ranger is pretty good!

Athena War Goddess
[TWIN] Anvil Rock

in PvP

Posted by: Knockout.4530

Knockout.4530

VYNDETTA BOOTYPOP

Knockout | Engineer | SD Rifle
Nockout | Engineer | Condition Roamer
Gnockout | Guardian| DPS

in PvP

NaturalPortman.9562

Don’t know who this Natural Portman guy even is but he is terrible I am sure since he is all about boosting his ego and not his gameplay. Been watchin in the shadows for awhile and got to say if I came back I’d prob put the hurt on him with me necro/ele or Guard. O and umm PTCs ranger is pretty good!

HAHA FUNNY JOKE

(im a girl btw)

in PvP

Walorx.5129

Natural is actually a really good ranger, don’t judge because he’s self confident. inb4 you playing the easiest classes in the game

YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

I thought Aidan was the best ranger

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

I thought Aidan was the best ranger

You’re wrong. She was the best ranger.

Attachments:

Leman

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Footage of the best ranger on NA:

http://www.twitch.tv/Vinhungry

Undefeated 1v1. Team PZ, Team Paradigm, Team Cute, JBUO – they all lose to this ranger.

in PvP

Posted by: SunnyJay.5276

SunnyJay.5276

Applejay by far

in PvP

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

there’s no such things. best rangers from gw1 re rolled to another class because rangers in gw2 are the unbalanced trash class.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.