I was the whole game at close.
This is what an enemy told me

from the lower half of the chat

Attachments:

Who is joining soloq in this day

in PvP

Posted by: Fisalq.2087

Fisalq.2087

well sitting afk in close means u left your team to fight 4v5 ,, so its easy win :P i love when i get afkers in the enemy team ,, we can win all points then push with 3 to get it rly fast

in PvP

Posted by: origano.5912

origano.5912

well sitting afk in close means u left your team to fight 4v5 ,, so its easy win :P i love when i get afkers in the enemy team ,, we can win all points then push with 3 to get it rly fast

You know, i sit in close to defende ? not to be afk; but that’s another story.

in PvP

Posted by: Falcon.8713

Falcon.8713

Raging… raging everywhere…

My necromancer got upgraded to a scythe-wielding maniac.. I like it.

in PvP

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

being all game in home point is not worse it, sometimes you can leave it to help your team @ mid. that was your fault and he was right, except he chose wrong way to express it. I can understand why he was mad.

and there is nothing special, sometimes my enemies wish me “I hope your family die”. get over it and keep playing and avoid such mistakes.

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

Rank 64 and you still react surprised to stuff like this? o.O

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Sitting at home all game isn’t a good idea you gotta know where your opponents are and when to leave and stay

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

I also hate people who camp close.

in PvP

origano.5912

being all game in home point is not worse it, sometimes you can leave it to help your team @ mid. that was your fault and he was right, except he chose wrong way to express it. I can understand why he was mad.

and there is nothing special, sometimes my enemies wish me “I hope your family die”. get over it and keep playing and avoid such mistakes.

hem, we won it, and the one who wrote it was othe enemy team, he continued to come close against me and die.
however, I wanted the post was just a something to laugh about, not a handout of tips, because i know how to play, thanks anyway.

in PvP

origano.5912

Rank 64 and you still react surprised to stuff like this? o.O

First time i see someone use the word "camper " here o_o, that was the surprised.