Who thought it was good idea

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

to put unbalanced new elites into pvp right now?

Lets ignore that some classes are still brokenly OP, why the hell would someone think it is a good idea to allow even more broken specs play in pvp games and ruin every single game?
From new warrior 2-hitting everyone to death, to EVEN MORE BROKEN NEW POWER MESMER 0.kittenting everyone to death.

I get that devs need testing and figure out how to change these elites to make them balanced, but why everyone else have to suffer for it?

Shouldn’t demo characters play in their own separate games?

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

They have to go in at some point, unless you never want the new specs and to just keep playing all the same builds we know for all eternity with just minor number tweaks to change the meta periodically. Now is a perfectly fine time, currently off season and no monthly AT going on till next weekend so no reason not to be now.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

They have to be tested before they can be balanced. There’s nothing important going on in PvP right now, so it’s the perfect time.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

There is no power Mesmer build. Mirage will be lucky to be playable by release time.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

I want to know more about why someone thought self lockdown skills on a superspeed spec weapon was a good idea. It’s bad enough that this weapon (if you haven’t figured it out by now, it’s Weaver sword) does worse damage with Zerker amulet than a Spellbreaker running Knight’s, and yet has worse survivability wearing Knight’s than a Spellbreaker wearing Zerker. And then it also has literally only one mobility improving skill. Losing to a Weaver is like losing to a season 1 Berserker, only far more embarrassing.

in PvP

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

Lets ignore that some classes are still brokenly OP, why the hell would someone think it is a good idea to allow even more broken specs play in pvp games and ruin every single game?
From new warrior 2-hitting everyone to death, to EVEN MORE BROKEN NEW POWER MESMER 0.kittenting everyone to death.

I get that devs need testing and figure out how to change these elites to make them balanced, but why everyone else have to suffer for it?

I understand your frustration, but putting the new elites within the context of the current meta is the best way to detect balance issues. It would be harder to do so in an isolated environment. I would pretty much rather play against the new broken specs for 2 days and instead hope to see a slightly better balance at release, than to just play in this broken environment for months after release.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I understand your frustration, but putting the new elites within the context of the current meta is the best way to detect balance issues. It would be harder to do so in an isolated environment. I would pretty much rather play against the new broken specs for 2 days and instead hope to see a slightly better balance at release, than to just play in this broken environment for months after release.

This exactly,it might be broken as hell now but atleast they got a month to try and fix or balance certain things out which is only better in the end.Serves for an hopefully smoother launch with less issues aswell.