Why I sit And Chuckle....

in PvP

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

So I had this awesome Necro build with full ascended condi…then cleanse comes along.
Thief is now merely a “Ghost” BOO! and people want change
Guard was OP pre-balance
My awkward Ranger can now be head of the class
My meditrapper does pretty well in WvW
I never complained about any of this because eh… balance happens

I sit and chuckle because every MMO I have played has the same forum structure of complaints, how to fix things and when they act it is a whole other crew that comes in (maybe the same who knows) after a “balance”.

The new Ghost Thief is not really that new except the thief was kinda forced to do something different and to quote Jurassic Park… “Life found a way”. I too have found ways around my Necro getting cleansed. Survival. Sustain until help arrives to keep cap open or until WvW group catches up. I think people have become so accustomed to one play style they do not wish try and counter. I run modified metas or no meta at all to counter the “balance”. Sometimes that means switching to different build all together or a simple weapon swap.

Not everyone is angry but the angry posts always find there way to the top. Take some time to test builds. Sure you’re gonna die. See where you can counter. One thing for sure…I will never…NEVER be able to kill a Mesmer :P

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

What?

I am a teef
:)

in PvP

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

What?

Eh…just a rant on kittening. But the ghost thief part was based off people I talked to in game who run it. If I or they are wrong please elaborate as it appears you are a “Teef”

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

What?

Eh…just a rant on kittening. But the ghost thief part was based off people I talked to in game who run it. If I or they are wrong please elaborate as it appears you are a “Teef”

Oh, ok. I see now. Eh, ghost thief isn’t really a problem in spvp. It is a problem in wvw. But wvw is wvw, so whatever.

I am a teef
:)