Why People Add You?

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Q:

To their contact list

I really don’t know and too kitteno ask, Hey why you add me

I think 4 or 5 people added me in the last 2 weeks.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Idk, maybe you’ve shared a lol. Maybe they were in your previous team and liked your skills.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

Most of the people I add it is because I intend to invite them to PvP with me again… I just never do…

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

To assign nicknames. If they think you’re good and want to make friends with you, they usually talk first. If they just randomly add you without ever talking to you, it’s most likely to set nickname (both good and bad). I have a guy in my list with a nickname “nice guy <original acct name>”.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

Sometimes I add people coz I thought they were great in a match and intend on asking them questions but I never do. I also add nicknames, mostly good like unkillable staff ele, annoying engie (nickname not so good but the guy was skilled), fresh air god, etc…

EU since Aug 2012

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

I don’t like to block people. I don’t think anyone has gotten me angry enough to have me block them. Guess I have a high tolerance for unruly behavior.

Although I’m positive people have blocked me coz I know I can be annoying at times.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Aeryn.9813

Aeryn.9813

I add people I want to flirt with.

Fantaram – ele
I Hate Dumb Teams – nec

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I would like to know that too. Idk most of people on my stalker list.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Aeryn.9813

I don’t like to block people. I don’t think anyone has gotten me angry enough to have me block them. Guess I have a high tolerance for unruly behavior.

Although I’m positive people have blocked me coz I know I can be annoying at times.

What’s your NA acct?

Fantaram – ele
I Hate Dumb Teams – nec

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

I think I’m around 128ish followers between my 2 accounts or something like that

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

They add you if they thought you did well in a match. It’s a good thing when they add you.

When ppl add you, add them back.

Sometimes, I get a message from one of the guys who added me if we should team up.

Teaming up with someone who added you means they recognize your abilities. If they recognize your abilities it means they are not noobs.

Your chances of winning when you team up with someone who added you greatly increase.

If you think someone is good, add them too and they may add you back.

If you want people to add you, I have a secret.

Play a build with a trait that helps teammate rezzes. People love adding good rezzers hahaha it’s true.

I also appreciate a good rezzer because they know the importance of not being outnumbered while you’re at spawn.

EU since Aug 2012

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I occasionally find a PUG that we just wreck face with, and we’ll play some other game together. That’s why. People want to play with other good players, not bad players. Not complicated.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

I would like to know that too. Idk most of people on my stalker list.

Maybe you impressed them and they want to play with you in the future. That’s my first guess. Second guess is they might be creep balls.

I don’t mind adding and befriending creep balls if they’re good enough to carry my lazy self. I always end up the person who hustles the hardest and it’s nice to be the scrub every once in a while

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

When I’m feeling particularly immature, I add people that my team has just defeated. Most of the time, your opponents don’t remember your name so sometimes I get a good conversation going.

Then I just slip in a few remarks about how kitten they were against my team and ignore them.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

Do you like taxidermy? I… uh… create art from the bodies of the dead.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Aeryn.9813

Schurge.5194

OMG i love taxidermy. I usually park my car on the shoulder to pick up roadkill and turn them into huggable cute stuffed pets.

Fantaram – ele
I Hate Dumb Teams – nec

Why People Add You?

in PvP

Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

OMG i love taxidermy. I usually park my car on the shoulder to pick up roadkill and turn them into huggable cute stuffed pets.

I… um… dig up human graves.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.