Why ?? and How??

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Foggy.9213

Foggy.9213

Guardian/ Dragonhunter Longbow skills deal wayy moree damage then Ranger !

Only way ranger can keep up its with utiility skills !
The Guardian is just a spamable skill’s and deal’s Insane damage not to talk about my guard as less Power / Ferocity / Precision then my Ranger like wtf, oh and yea as alot more survavility and still does insane damage Why Anet?? ….

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Someone bought HoT just today.

Btw, ranger role is ( was? goodbye celestial users ) to support/healing and point holding.

Old longbow ranger was out of meta, and is still out of meta.

DragonHunter took ranger’s longobw, and now is out of meta ( we will see into s2 )

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

Because DH is a damage oriented elite spec, elite specs are stronger than base classes. Why does druid have more sustain than a bunker guard. Same answer. Please stop putting stuff like this on the forums when these questions were answered 3 months ago

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Foggy.9213

So Ranger’s are only to heal support sure. Tho Guard can do Support to.. so yea RIP Ranger everyone go reve mesmer guard engi necro.

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Psssst….Rangers have pets!

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

Yeah. go mes… aehm… think you are a bit late for this too…

Btw don’t read wrong.
Supporting, talking about gw2, means both dps/boons/tanking/heals. It’s a kittenin hibrid able to bring down many classes.

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Foggy.9213

Im just saying that there are class’s that do way more damage have way more survavility compared to ranger wich a longbow it was in first place for ranger’s wich make sence now DH just does way more damage lol, oh and the pets if i go with one with dps he will die fast, logic.. Just game breaking

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

Did you try a meta druid build?

And, cause it could be a new ( celestial avatar and glyphs mechanics ) gameplay, have you tried to learn it before dropping?

DH btw is now out of meta, while druid is into.

You don’t need to do 1v1 with a DH ( and i am talking as Thief. I just die by walking into an afk DH cause traps dmg ), which is nerfed by elementalists ( which destroy ranged attacks ).

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Foggy.9213

Celestial will be off tho, and i know druid is really good in term’s of support and such, but they just took the ranger’s typical build you know pew pew build’s xD i mean i love being a ranger and they are just taking it from me, so i guess DH is the new Ranger it even has trap’s..

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Marauder Druids are extremely strong.

Alerie Despins

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Because DH is a damage oriented elite spec, elite specs are stronger than base classes. Why does druid have more sustain than a bunker guard. Same answer. Please stop putting stuff like this on the forums when these questions were answered 3 months ago

You are a good little A-net lackey. And elite specs being stronger then base classes they might be currently but A-net has never stated that was the goal to make them stronger then base trait lines. Also, the reason why we are seeing tons of nerfs coming to elites soon.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

…oh and the pets if i go with one with dps he will die fast, logic.. Just game breaking

Bristleback and Smokescale are your friends…

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

You are a good little A-net lackey. And elite specs being stronger then base classes they might be currently but A-net has never stated that was the goal to make them stronger then base trait lines. Also, the reason why we are seeing tons of nerfs coming to elites soon.

I know they weren’t intended to be stronger but they are. Was just stating the truth that was all that it was. I don’t even understand what you mean by A-net lackey because if you are playing the game you should be an A-net lackey since you support them and the game they created. This is not a war, we are trying to improve things you dramatic forum warrior.

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

Why ?? and How??

in PvP

Foggy.9213

Anyway thx guys and have fun ! I just hope this new balance goes right