Why are groups of 3+ fighting full solo comps

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

I don’t understand why this is happening at all

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

because the solos have a higher average mmr and matchmaking couldnt find another 3+ group in mmr range within about 3 mins

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

my group of 3 plus 2 pugs assigned by match making fought ostrich together with grouch ’s team twice in a row.

in the first game, i asked in team chat, what should we do?

our pug guardian replied “spread wide and accept the pain”

in PvP

Posted by: Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

my group of 3 plus 2 pugs assigned by match making fought ostrich together with grouch ’s team twice in a row.

in the first game, i asked in team chat, what should we do?

our pug guardian replied “spread wide and accept the pain”

yes “spread wide and accept the pain” and play for fun

Engy:Turrets Nade/HgH Kit Bunker Zerker
Necro:MMMesmer:pve omniRanger:SpiritsThief:P/P

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

I don’t understand why this is happening at all

Because esports. Nobody wants play teamQ and queue time is rising and rising?
Here is solution, lets kill soloQ, rewrite interface to drag maximum amount of people from hotjoin and force them all into teamQ as meat. Yay, it works!

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

Because there aren’t enough people playing the game! Matchmaking will always be bad if there are no players queueing up! Anet needs to find a way to get more people to play! The first step is to introduce a new game mode! It’s been about 2 and a half years and there’s only one game mode! Conquest should be relegated to hotjoins and the esports aspect of the game should be arenas! You know the game mode where the focus of PvP is actually to PvP and not stand on points all game!

The game is confusing to watch! Anet is pumping out all these ridiculous prize money tournaments for the same team to win over and over again because there is absolutely zero competition in the competitive scene! There are zero upcoming teams who are able to even remotely challenge the top teams, of which there are like only two or three across multiple continents! And then when these tournaments happen, nobody knows what the heck is going on on Twitch.tv! Camera angles aren’t that great and there’s too many effects going on, especially when many people run lots of sustain builds so fights draw on for a long time! This is assuming people even hear about the tournaments! There is very little advertising going on at all!

And then balance patches come out twice per year! That is so bad! So bad! Anet takes so long to do anything! How long have the public been crying out for Skyhammer changes! Over a year! In CS:GO, players had a problem with a map called de_overpass! It was changed within TWO WEEKS! Anet please patch the darn game more often! It is very obvious Celestial Elementalists are too strong! When will they be nerfed! Oh well if you go by the 6 month patch period, we have to wait another 2-3 months! Woop dee freakin doo!

Oh sorry Vee Wee started ranting again! Because there’s nobody playing! That’s your answer! Nobody is playing!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

(edited by ArrDee.2573)