Why are people So bad at simple Rotations?

in PvP

Posted by: Drstranglelove.4391

Drstranglelove.4391

It honestly BLOWS MY MIND how people can be so completely oblivious to simple rotations in this game. ITS JUST MATH PEOPLE 1st GRADE MATH if u send 2 people to kill a boss and 2 ppl to mid what do u thinks going to happen! A 2v4 Thats what then u just funnel in like D-Day and get Kitten on.

The Sad part is i see this with rank 50-60s all the time ud think people would understand this after a year of playing nonstop

Not to mention PATIENCE people HAVE NONE OF IT!!! REGROUP FOR GOD SAKES 15 secs will save u 3 mins of funneling in 1 by 1

HEY WE JUST WIPED MID NOW WHAT DO WE DO?

Moron 1 – HEY LETS GO PUSH FAR and 3v5 THEM

Moron 2 – THAT SOUNDS KITTEN GREAT!!!!! LETS DO IT!!!

45 secs later they have a triple cap…….

Moron 1 – I think we lost because of the warrrior on our team lets boot him

Moron 2 – Ya F that guy kick him

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

I don’t think regrouping helps a lot if you cause the enemy to get a point. Also, you would never go mid with that amount unless you have someone who is willing to take damage, such as a bunker.

Sometimes you got to think outside the box, it isn’t always about keeping 2 bases. Sometimes you can give so much pressure by hitting 3 points, that you can legitimately 3 cap a team.

The simple act of going after the bosses in Forest doesn’t make any sense to me, it gives a clear advantage to the enemy team when you’re trying to kill a boss. I just flat out ignore them.

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

lol i love the way you say that. stupid ppl are stupid.

its going a longer distance with less people than they have in their territory, and they think its a good idea hahaha.

we all saw what happened when TP or CC wiped – they waited, grouped up, and pushed hard together. Totally understand that frustration.

EDIT: I can understand wanting to push three points. Cruuk and Teldo do that pretty well. It’s about doing it at the right time.

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

Great post.

The strongest argument for team death match is not having to put up with most peoples absolute inability to understand conquest. It’s not kittening rocket surgery.

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

and best is nowadays everyone is a roamer in SoloQ even the spiritranger or the minionmaster or greatswordguardians or all this warriors^^ with their new “i carry you all” build
SoloQ can be fun but you have to play it like it would be a SoloGame – guess thats why it is called SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

Just 2 days ago I had a team in SoloQQ where 3 of my teammates caped Mine together while there was no one there. All 3 of them just stood there until Mine was full cap. When Mine was full cap they together went to kill Svanir. While they were killing Svanir, the enemy started caping Mine again. When my superduper Teammates killed Svanir they all headed towards mid, ignoring the cap on Mine. Mid however was safe because I was defending it and no one was there.

So… yeah… How do you refrain yourself from throwing insults at people playing like that? I couldn’t understand how they could play so stupid!!!! I bet if I was playing with a group of pigeons they could make better calls.

Anyway yeah… That’s soloq for you, but still… It’s way better than hotjoin however. At least in Hot-join I don’t mind people playing just to farm glory (as stupid as I find it). But when people play like that in SoloQ it makes my blood boil…

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

On soloq ive seen..mesmers attacking far against engis/necros/spirit rangers ,guards attacking enemy capped mid solo against 3 people, teammates winning mid and then rushing far dying and losing everything in a few minutes..
Theres also this hero mode player that thinks its a good idea to fight outnumbered or the one who decides he is gonna push far the whole time while not running the class for it..Thing is that those players force outnumbered fights against their teams and they don even realise it..And at the end you see comments like “you guys suck i took far 3 times free capped” or " where the kitten are my teammates" when that guy engaged hero mode without waiting for anyone..I really dont get it..do they expect to 1vs3,dont they realise that those killed players are gonna respawn and they need to disengage,dont they get that they cant 1vs1 some things ?? :P

edit:I forgot to mention..There is also that player with a direct damage build that tries to solo enemy guard on a capped point the whole match

in PvP

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

Just 2 days ago I had a team in SoloQQ where 3 of my teammates caped Mine together while there was no one there. All 3 of them just stood there until Mine was full cap. When Mine was full cap they together went to kill Svanir. While they were killing Svanir, the enemy started caping Mine again. When my superduper Teammates killed Svanir they all headed towards mid, ignoring the cap on Mine. Mid however was safe because I was defending it and no one was there.

So… yeah… How do you refrain yourself from throwing insults at people playing like that? I couldn’t understand how they could play so stupid!!!! I bet if I was playing with a group of pigeons they could make better calls.

Anyway yeah… That’s soloq for you, but still… It’s way better than hotjoin however. At least in Hot-join I don’t mind people playing just to farm glory (as stupid as I find it). But when people play like that in SoloQ it makes my blood boil…

Exactly!

I want henchmen or heroes back from gw1. They probably could be way better than most of the people.

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

I want them to change the daily PvP capture the point task. I don’t like staying on a point with others just so that I can get that part done :/ But it’s entirely possible when playing well to go by through 4-5 games without capturing a single point and still having your team wining.

in PvP

jmatb.6307

SPvP is where you do your dailies. It absolutely blows my mind that people do solo Q and try to fit their daily captures in there ><. I think it would be better to just not give daily credit in TPvP it’s not the place to be giving people incentive to suck.

Yeah there are some pretty stupid calls people make. Far point is not friendly to 90% of the specs people run in this game, probably more so. You have to be able to disengage very well to do that successfully.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

My favorite is when you win mid, then everyone decides to go far…
The enemy is respawns and wipes out team and takes everything then someone rage quits.

If you wipe a team at mid, don’t go far because they’ll be there, unless your playing with a premade team and you can handle owning an entire team all day at there spawn, but if someone is bunkering near and mid that’s a 3v5 situation, which leads to 1v4 at mid after they wipe all 3 of those guys.

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

@the OP: because it’s too hard to count people and respawn timers, apparently.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I think secretly Cruuk is telling my story lol.

Perspective: 1 minute is only 30 points for each point owned. It really is not going to lose the game if you take the time to regroup and successfully attack an objective.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

(edited by Interpret Interrupt.3824)

in PvP

Drstranglelove.4391

Its probably the most frustrating thing in the game for me to hold 2 people at far point making better team fights for my team. And all the sudden some guy wonders over to far point and basically runs into a 1v2 since im normally perma stealth and dies in 5 secs thinking hes helping me when really all hes doing is crutching our team

Thank god i dont give a kitten about leaderboards and i can just /sit and lol at him as he dies.

I made a new guild name called Come farpoint and i will afk [AFK] i just tell people to read my guild name before the match starts and believe it or not people still come far no matter what i tell them

(edited by Drstranglelove.4391)

in PvP

jmatb.6307

Make a blooper reel of ppl doing that hahahaha

in PvP

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Great post.

The strongest argument for team death match is not having to put up with most peoples absolute inability to understand conquest. It’s not kittening rocket surgery.

Who is performing surgery on rockets? Seems like an odd profession

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in PvP

Drstranglelove.4391

Make a blooper reel of ppl doing that hahahaha

10:30 / 13:30 / 23:10 / 24:50 / 1:01:10 / 1:04:15

Notice the one game we do win is when no one ever pushes far 40:00 – 48:00 only took about 7 min

http://www.twitch.tv/nosuchthingashalfwaycruuk/b/436870936

in PvP

jmatb.6307

they get dropped so fast lol so bad

in PvP

Posted by: ertugrul.8031

ertugrul.8031

Pls dont let this topic die, i’ve been referring people to this topic all day

in PvP

Drstranglelove.4391

This topic will die just like every kitten running into a 1v3 thinking hes got great rotations

in PvP

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

Yeah I don’t even see how people are this bad. It extends beyond game skill issues…

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

That was one of the worst spirit rangers I’ve seen.

in PvP

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

To be honest Cruuk you were pretty much dancing around in far without neuting or killing anything for minutes and minutes. Seems pretty useless in my opinion, if the strategy is to rely on opponents being stupid and bringing other people out of midfights then there must be a better way honestly.

What was the reason for not stomping the guard with stealth/blind once you actually managed to get him down? The 13:30 thingie just seemed like a bad move, since you could have easily won that 2v2 by helping your teammate, bursting the 5% hp guard and then getting ele in a 2v1, but instead you’re being a kittycat and sit down. Also y u no interrupt ele rezzing. If this is top thief gameplay in NA, then I’m really disappointed. Can’t be bothered to check the full stream.

Not really seeing how wubwub permastealth spec is any way useful in tournys imo. I guess it’s good for soloq if you want to play a spec that relies only on yourself. I do like the unique approach though.

(edited by Psybunny.8906)

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

Just lost a game that was pratically won, needed to hold 1 point to win, but hey, let’s just leave close point empty and go around the map, let the enemy cap it…
Kitten noobs -.-

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Do the math, it’s simple.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Jax.5261

Jax.5261

This actually happened to me today LOL!
Their solution to failing after pushing far (after we wiped them mid)
Was to rephrase the strategy with different language so it sounded better.

In response to telling them that it’s not only a bad idea but it was also what had lost us the previous game they responded with “so you want us to 4v5 them then!?!?” which, ironically, was the exact idea their strategy suggests.

in PvP

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

I completely agree with OP… good rotating wins games over having the most optimum classes/skill. Your a pretty annoying thief, I was the ele you faced in the first two games (O P H I O N), you did the job in keeping me roaming back to help at first :P luckily I smartened up and jogged up to mid instead more often instead of giving you the 2v1…
btw before anyone comments on my ele skill, I was build testing and have roughly 20 games on ele

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag