Why are people complaining?

in PvP

Posted by: John.3697

John.3697

Hey fellow PvPers,

I don’t understand why people are complaining about the ESL players queuing with lower ranks? That’s almost like complaining about League pros/Challenger players playing on smurfs, it happens…..I bet if you were diamond rank you would be queuing with lower ranked players due to the fact that queues are 1hr+…

What we should be complaining about is this meta, it’s a blast!!!!! sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Or you know they could do the right thing and just practice in unranked while they wait for ruby and diamond division population to go up a bit,

Its 1 week out of 6 and they’re all sprinting to the finish line, and because there is no one else to play yet at those ranks they are abusing the system, they are exploiting to fix a problem they caused themselves, which in turn makes it harder for other players to progress the divisions because of these imbalances in division matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: John.3697

John.3697

they could want legendary? whatever…..i found out why anet introduced the vial of salt

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

If you can’t see what’s wrong with the matchmaking, you are not allowed to complain when you’re being farmed by higher rank ^^