Why are we not able to see MMR in game?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

If pvp rank isn’t taken into consideration for match making and only MMR is then why are we not able to see it? At over 60 solo queue matches I keep getting teams with people who don’t even have their 11 matches to get on the leader board. Yet I’m being told it is because of their MMR. Well, please show it to me, because I don’t see how I’ve played that many games and have the same mmr as someone who just started.

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

because invisible MMR is fun

Attachments:

Up Rerroll

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

If you knew the MMR of everyone you were fighting, you would see how flawed the system really is.

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

When ratings are visible, players do everything they can to exploit them.

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

in PvP

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

If you knew the MMR of everyone you were fighting, you would see how flawed the system really is.

This. Then we’d REALLY be upset.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

More like this here….As it is now, virtually every single match I’m in I have people who are not even rated yet. So that means they haven’t done their minimum number of games. Why are these people being paired up in the 300-400 ranked range? I cannot climb out of that position while constantly getting people who don’t know how to play the basics of the maps.