Why can I not save my build?

in PvP

Posted by: Eddie.9143

Eddie.9143

GW1 had the ability to save a build template..am I missing the feature or is this by some insane chance actually not implemented into a game literally coined “build wars”

in PvP

Posted by: LinhZeri.6412

LinhZeri.6412

well they did make premade meta builds to make sure we’re all drones. .guess thats good right? /sarcasm if you didn’t notice.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Good question. It probably has the same answer as why can’t I customize the user interface. You could move the pieces anywhere you wanted them in gw1 too.

in PvP

Posted by: Eddie.9143

Eddie.9143

it’s like they went backwards..

in PvP

Posted by: Itz Jay.8941

Itz Jay.8941

GW1 had the ability to save a build template..am I missing the feature or is this by some insane chance actually not implemented into a game literally coined “build wars”

Yeah its pretty annoying especially when you need to swap classes and it takes you half a minute to get into a game only to find you have the wrong weapons e.t.c.

The HUD is annoying too, when I play on laptop I have to play with smallest icons so that I can make the mini-map bigger even though on normal icons there is plenty of room to make the mini-map bigger and even with small icons there is still oodles of room to make it bigger.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

Some of my friends and I were just talking about this, I hate having to sit here and take pics, screen shots, and writing them down