Why do I consistently get less rank pts

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

As you can see in the attached, I got 1410 for a ranked win, with a couple top stat bonuses thrown in there. This is a consistent thing for me, that I get less than what should be the win bonus, whether in hotjoin, unranked or ranked matches. The same thing also happens for losses.

Honestly, I’ve long-since run out of fun things to get out of reward tracks, so it really isn’t that critical, but it seems like a very long-standing problem I’ve been having.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Valentinus.3412

Valentinus.3412

What was your personal score?

in PvP

Not sure, since the scoreboard was doing its cycle thing. I imagine that it doesn’t actually play a role if it’s above zero, but it was a pretty active game of capping/defending/rezzing since I was holding far pretty consistently with a rev helping gank

in PvP

Posted by: Meri.7512

Meri.7512

Take a look at the timer. For the full points (500loss/1500win) the game has to take a special amount of time (I think it is 7minutes, but not 100% sure on that). You get less, depending on how much shorter your game was.

Since a lot of stomps and facerolls happen in this league that seems to be the most reasonable explanation. Just try it out!

If your games are longer than 7/8 minutes (timer down to 8/9minutes) there must be something else.

in PvP

Take a look at the timer. For the full points (500loss/1500win) the game has to take a special amount of time (I think it is 7minutes, but not 100% sure on that). You get less, depending on how much shorter your game was.

Since a lot of stomps and facerolls happen in this league that seems to be the most reasonable explanation. Just try it out!

If your games are longer than 7/8 minutes (timer down to 8/9minutes) there must be something else.

The uncropped screen shows that the time left was 8:30, so idk.

in PvP

again

15char

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Martin.1970

Martin.1970

You get less points if the game ends within 7 minutes IIRC.

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

You finished that match in less than 7 mins. Rank points are time gated. Yea. If you win easy or lose fast, you get less rank points. I am not sure how many minutes you need to get full rank points as I only care about 15s vs. 30s and the reward track progress.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

in PvP

full rank points as I only care about 15s vs. 30s and the reward track progress.

rank pts are what give reward track progress