Why doesn't a stealthed rogue count toward capturing a point???

in PvP

Posted by: Rell.8395

Rell.8395

Almost every other class has some kind of bunker build but thieves don’t because while in stealth, it doesn’t count toward capturing a point. Thieves get survivability mainly through mobility, dodge and stealth. You can’t hope to bunker using mobility or dodging which leaves stealth/reg, but that doesn’t work…

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Because that would be ridiculous.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

I’m not sure of any game where a stealth character counts toward node capture. I think it would be a very bad idea if they allowed that.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Rell.8395

Then that means thieves will never have a bunker build. Unless there’s some other way for thieves to survive that I do not know about.

in PvP

Larynx.2453

I’ve seen plenty of bunker builds for thieves. They typically utilize the sword and evasion. I don’t think they’re better than the typical builds, but they’re still viable.

in PvP

Larynx.2453

I’m pretty sure the LDB build would also qualify for a bunker build. I don’t have any experience playing it though.

in PvP

Rell.8395

My thief is a bunker build. I can take heavy damage and heal with each hit while having almost permanent Endurance for dodging. I’m basically unkillable 1v1.

But you still rely on dodging which is extremely hard for bunkering since it’s easy to roll out of the point.

in PvP

Larynx.2453

You know you can control the angle of the dodge, right?